Your guild sucks. TIME FOR A CHANGE

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 4 5 6
These gals are the best, I'm tellin' ya

we're doing a big event tonight when the servers come up--- I don't know exactly what it is... but I know we'll all be in skype or something having fun, I'd love to see some new faces! Send me a whisper in game.
Joining was probably one of the best moves I've ever made, the people are a lot of fun, friendly and hilarious to skype with. Also very good RPers :). Very happy to be here
We're gaining numbers every day. we have an RP event tomorrow and we're doing all the lvl 60 & 70 raids tonight.

I'd love to hear from new players looking for a friendly home that does a little bit of every thing. contact me in game! <3
Bump
Time for a *bump*. We are actively recruiting in the Sanguine Legion. You can pst me in game for more info!
yeah we love making friends and holding hands
This briggo guy is a lot of fun. and i love feeling like i'm in two guilds filled with hot chicks that rp belfs
12/12/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Squiggo
filled with hot chicks that rp belfs

As a representative of the other side of the goblin demographic, i would just like to state,

"We feel betrayed"
12/12/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Biooh
filled with hot chicks that rp belfs

As a representative of the other side of the goblin demographic, i would just like to state,

"We feel betrayed"

If you're a goblin female(i dont care if youre a guy or girl irl, i go both ways), talk to me in game about joining "Briggo's Broads". Basically you follow me around to RP events and laugh hysterically at anything I say and /flirt a lot. Why would you want to do that? How about a free chopper, a free sandstone drake, a free JC mount, and a 20k weekly spending allowance. That's the real deal muchachos, I give riches to my b%tches.

I'd LOVE to see active gob females in the guild. I just can't find any!!
((Bumping because this guild helped me get my 'Sword Breaker's Bulwark' off of felmyst after a looooooonnnnnnngggggggggggg time of farming ^.^ thanks again to the legion!
Bumping, because we need more ugly characters to offset the sexyness of our goblins!
Sisterhood has Sha-Man's axe anytime! LOK'TAR OGAR!
*begins to hastily right on a piece of board*

Have you guys seen my jaw?
We now have heirloom legs!
Hold up-- heirloom legs?! I bet that one briggo guy got half that achievement all by himself. he's pretty impressive
Briggo unlocked heirloom legs! what a great time to join in and steal our perks! That guy is amazing
Heirloom legs? Another guild achieve? He did it again!
This briggo guy sounds impressive AND attractive!
^^^ O_o @at the wall of iggos'