General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 58 Next
11/05/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Fubukie

"Gear drops in raids like it always has."
"I like gear like I always have."
"But I want bonus chances at that gear."
"I have to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear?!"
"I don't want to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear!"
"That thing I don't want to do that would earn me bonus chances at that gear, doesn't earn me bonus chances at that gear!"

Let me know if that's an accurate summary, as well as what you're talking about. o.O

Why is every post I see made by you some snarky remark? Very unbecoming and unprofessional behavior. OP's concern: Very valid. I'm also sick of this horrible solo content (100 dailies / day) shoved down my throat.

You choose to do them. It is not being forced upon you. Heaven forbid you work a bit for the prize.
I hardly ever do my dailies and I'm doing fine, sure I'm not getting a lot of gear from LFR but there are alternatives.

"That thing I don't want to do that would earn me bonus chances at that gear, doesn't earn me bonus chances at that gear!"

Let me know if that's an accurate summary, as well as what you're talking about. o.O

Why is every post I see made by you some snarky remark? Very unbecoming and unprofessional behavior. OP's concern: Very valid. I'm also sick of this horrible solo content (100 dailies / day) shoved down my throat.

Agree on the snarky part. OP might not be expressing himself in the most eloquent manner, but there is clearly a widespread concern/dislike in the community with the current dailies system. I don't necessarily agree with the OP about this aspect of the dailies, but seeing snarky blue posts in response (and not just in this thread)doesn't help anything at all.
Lol, flame on have fun night.
Guys...

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO DAILIES

Never do anything that you don't find fun in an online game you PAY $15 a month to play.

Optional
Oh please. Stupid doesn't need to be coddled.

I...I think I love you...
11/05/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Fubukie

The OPs concern isn't valid. In order for it to be his original claims would have to be correct, and they're not. We are NOT forced into dailies - period!

Secondly, why is every post made my a person in a position of authority called snarky if the post isn't sugar coated?

Even if it was snarky, I'd like to see you be chipper and soft after a near constant stream of "whine whine whine" every time you went to work.

I'll sit back now and listen...I'm sure I'm now going to be referred to as "fanboy" or something like that. /yawn

Bout time the devs and reps start telling the whiny players how it is.

^
11/05/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Shanndi
I...I think I love you...

I love you either
I have to work overtime if I want overtime bonus pay on my paycheck.

Blizz fix this.
My monk has enough lesser charms to get his 3 elder charms for the next 5 weeks. I'm also valor capped for the week. But my rep isn't high enough with the factions he needs gear from, so he has to keep doing more dailies.

I'm about ready to just shelf the 2 90s I have, level the rest of my 85s and unsub until they take the monotonous grind out of everything. Previously, the leveling was work and at max level you got to enjoy the game. Now it's actually the opposite.
11/05/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Analt
The charms do feel like they're designed to coerce raiders into solo content. Why else would you have solo content reward charms that are exclusively usable in raids?

if you want them that badly, it's not like it's even that hard to get them. I have about 6 stacks (havn't counted recently) of the stuff, and I havn't even been doing all the dailies recently, been taking it a hub at a time because I felt like leveling some other proffesions.
11/05/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Drakinn
Lol ok the point is everyone dont wanna do dailys all day every dam day : ) kk thanks. i dont mind grinding rep dont get me wrong gives me something to do... but having to do dailys to gain the rep is load of crap. tabard ftw.. gg.

Sounds good. I suggest not doing dailies all day everyday if you don't want to, then. I don't want to either. If I want to have additional pulls of the slot machine when I'm in a raid though, I'll decide if the cost is worth it, or if I'll just take my standard one shot at a boss's loot table per week.

Do I want a tabard that allows me to get credit for doing one type of content, while actually doing another (which, by itself, earns me gold and chances at loot)? It'd save me time, sure. There are so many things about endgame progression that could be changed to save me time, enough so that I wouldn't have to worry about enjoying actually playing the game to improve my character and earn things.
I mean, sheesh, people are complaining they have to take time to do 90 dailies for three coins?

The coins give you double chance of getting a piece of gear to drop and you get THREE of them for every 90 dailies you do.

What more do you freaking want!?

My God, some people are whining lately. *rolls eyes*

What, you want double chances of getting items for doing absolutely nothing? You want to double-dip, get coins out of doing raids? lol.
11/05/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Zarhym
Sounds good. I suggest not doing dailies all day everyday if you don't want to

Mind is blown ( meaning I approve. Shame others don't see the simple answer )
11/05/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Zarhym
Is the only way to get the Elder Charm Coins is by doing dailys by getting 90 of the good coins and turning them into 3 elder...? that sort of forces u into dailys if so.. because u know people want that extra chance in Raid to get the gear so your know there going do dailys to get a silly coin that doesnt even help one bit gg..

Can we have a choice on how to earn these coins? I for one hate quests and dailies HATE them. It would be nice if there was an alternative way to earn coins. I'm sure you can think of something.
11/05/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Zarhym
Lol ok the point is everyone dont wanna do dailys all day every dam day : ) kk thanks. i dont mind grinding rep dont get me wrong gives me something to do... but having to do dailys to gain the rep is load of crap. tabard ftw.. gg.

Sounds good. I suggest not doing dailies all day everyday if you don't want to, then. I don't want to either. If I want to have additional pulls of the slot machine when I'm in a raid though, I'll decide if the cost is worth it, or if I'll just take my standard one shot at a boss's loot table per week.

Do I want a tabard that allows me to get credit for doing one type of content, while actually doing another (which, by itself, earns me gold and chances at loot)? It'd save me time, sure. There are so many things about endgame progression that could be changed to save me time, enough so that I wouldn't have to worry about enjoying actually playing the game to improve my character and earn things.

*thumbs up*

This guy gets it.

Players want to have things handed to them with as little time spent as possible. They want to log on, do 1-2 raids a week and log off.

Why are they even playing, again? It is like they don't even want to PLAY the game at all. "OMG I have to do dailies!" ... well, errr... weren't you people complaining about not enough content back in Cataclysm? They give us MORE content and you go "OMG I don't wanna do that!"

Seriously.