2/6 2/6 2/6 2/6 2/6 2/6 2/6 2/6 2/6 2/6 2/6

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
11/07/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Sarosha
Yes but no one cared about it till yesterday.

Sarosha reality syndrome.
11/07/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Postonforums

It has nothing to do with that.

I had never heard about till it got posted here and on the main forums yesterday. And Im a fairly regular reader, then I heard about in general chat on the server last night.

So it could be just my personal experience, but in general no one really cared about it enough to download it, till garalon became a Major issue yesterday.
11/07/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Sarosha
So it could be just my personal experience, but in general no one really cared about it enough to download it, till garalon became a Major issue yesterday.

Much like everything you write about that's wrong

it is just that, personal experience

Much like everything you write about that's wrong

it is just that, personal experience

Please enlighten me oh great one of all knowledge and link where it was posted about here before yesterday, heck if you know link where it was posted about in general forum before yesterday.

No one cared before yesterday, because even with Wote it just wasnt that big a deal, yesterday made it that big a deal.

show me any mention of this addon before yesterday.
Please enlighten me oh great one of all knowledge and link where it was posted about here before yesterday, heck if you know link where it was posted about in general forum before yesterday.

No one cared before yesterday, because even with Wote it just wasnt that big a deal, yesterday made it that big a deal.

show me any mention of this addon before yesterday.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015165076#3
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4903420480#14

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=lfr+smart+queue&f=post&forum=1011645

Using search functions are hard.
11/07/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Sarosha

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4857235818

post 5 links it

that took me, literally 10 seconds to find.
that took me, literally 10 seconds to find.

But it was a very hardcore 10 seconds.
Allright I have been defeated, I did not say recent post.

but its still a pretty obscure add on, even after all this it only has 4500 downloads.

but its still a pretty obscure add on, even after all this it only has 4500 downloads.

you know, with the right gear, skill, mentality, training, motivation and dedication ... you'd make a fine hardcore.
11/07/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Sarosha

Your main point, was that it was widespread

now your main point it's obscure

Seriously, WTF?

you know, with the right gear, skill, mentality, training, motivation and dedication ... you'd make a fine hardcore.

That was almost funny,with the right skill, mentality, training and motivation you could tell jokes.
11/07/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Postonforums

Your main point, was that it was widespread

now your main point it's obscure

Seriously, WTF?

No my point was people were posting about it, and blizzard had to shut this down BEFORE it became widespread.

They really dont want this addon getting out into the populace because Im guessing it would be alot of work for them to break it, there was a long discussion on if they even could without hiding the bosses which would bring in a whole slew of problems.
It's really sad our community has degraded into this.

I dont think you can blame this on the community.

There was a major queue problem which got compounded by word of the addon starting to get around.

Blizzard had to cut this one off quick before more people start using it, im guessing hidden boss would be a problem for those people who finished bosses and left.

note the use of the word BEFORE.

There were more posts about this addon yesterday than all this year.
11/07/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Sarosha
That was almost funny,with the right skill, mentality, training and motivation you could tell jokes.

Actually i thought it was quite funny.

Sorry trying to not get into sarosha bashing today.
I almost wonder if LFR has to go to individual boss queueing.

It seems they cant make any boss harder without turning the queue into a cesspool.
11/07/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Sarosha
No my point was people were posting about it, and blizzard had to shut this down BEFORE it became widespread.

I agree, hide the que, we made this suggestion back in early DS when groups couldnt kill spine, people got better at doing spine, rather than them needing to break the whole game to appease you.
11/07/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Postonforums

I agree, hide the que, we made this suggestion back in early DS when groups couldnt kill spine, people got better at doing spine, rather than them needing to break the whole game to appease you.

There seems to be reasons why they are not hiding the queue, probably things they dont want to tell us.
11/07/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Postonforums

Not sure if robokapp or other bad poster...
wasn't me. I only post on main.

for I have Cojones. /rawr