I just...

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Taught an LFR group how to do Galaron, kite pheromones, break a few legs to drops it's health and had a healer smart enough to heal myself and the other lock pheromone kiter.

*tears of joy*

I feel so proud :D
Well done. :)
Very good.

Now try that for Amber Shaper and Empress OwO
11/13/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Rygarius
Well done. :)
I just raid led a group through Amber Shaper and Grand Empress Shek'zeer. I feel so proud.

had to make macros on the Raid Warnings and mark Burn targets.
I don't think topping a blue reply could be done, but...well done, anyhow.

But...

Whenever I see your character's name, it takes me back to when I was a brand new orc shaman, and that guy in Crossroads sent me on a quest to replenish meat to the innkeeper in Orgimmar.

Weird, right?
Well done.

Come, we'll buy you a milkshake, any flavor!

Well, except burnt flavor, I don't think they have that.
Woohoo
I know how you feel. I also helped kite that boss before they nerfed it the second time. I was happy to sacrifice my melee dps to be able to one shot him!
"shut up and pull the boss already"
DS was a lot easier, but still, the first weeks the raids were released, i must've taught at least 200 people how to do those fights.
11/13/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Chargrilled
Was genuinely surprised people listened though, like most tend to run in guns blazing and tell other to L2P ect... >_>

True. Don't worry I was only kidding about the other bosses ^^
11/13/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Chargrilled
Not at all :) I used to be a Tauren and my first pet was a flatland cougar called Pangravy... I've released it a long while ago and now have a spirit beast I always carry around with the same name. It also made me giggle when they said CHARGRILLED SEND MEAT TO ORG.... >.>

Hah! My first horde hunter was a tauren as well.

Pangravy? Lol. I can't deny the deliciousness of it, that's for sure.

I name my pets after the rares...like Humar and Rakishiri. I'm so creative.
11/13/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Chargrilled
Thank you mr.... err do you prefer hippogryph or hippogriff? o.0

I think Rygarius is a Ms. Hippogryph.
Very good.

Now try that for Amber Shaper and Empress OwO

Yes plz :P LOVE nice people that help out.
Taught an LFR group how to do Galaron, kite pheromones, break a few legs to drops it's health and had a healer smart enough to heal myself and the other lock pheromone kiter.

*tears of joy*

I feel so proud :D

Well done!And people say hunters are bad.Shame on them.Anyways,awesome job!