(H) Aggression 10man LF rogue/war + Warlock

Stormreaver
Aggression
Level 25
10 Man Raiding
PvE focused

We are a Horde 10 man raiding guild that was established in 2011. A lot of our members have known each other and have been raiding/PvPing together since Burning Crusade. Several of our members have been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla. Our main goal as a guild is to progress as a team but still enjoy all aspects of the game that we all love playing.

Our officers and GMs have been playing World of Warcraft and raiding since vanilla.

We are looking for ambitious, goal-oriented, and mature individuals who are looking to progress through MoP. If this sounds ideal and you're interested in joining us then please apply @ http://aggressionsr.enjin.com/

Raid times: 8:30 PM ST - 11:30 PM ST on Thursdays and Fridays

Feel free to shoot Saiyuna, Poette, Aumaru, or Effigy an in-game mail or whisper if you have any questions.

****CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: An exceptional Warlock! Prefer 467+ ilvl or close. As well as a rogue/warrior melee dps

Thanks!
bump
bumpity
up!
bump!
bump! Need an awesome Warlock!
erhmergerd WERLERCKS!
Bumpity.
bump and stuff
boop
Rogue here. thinking about coming to this server to join a friend of mine in some pvp action but of course i need a great guild to raid with. This was the first horde post i saw so it's between you guys and karma horde.
Jupiterjazz, could you apply on our website if you're interested? =)
bump
bump still lf warlock
Bump
Bumpity
Boop!