HoF bugged loot, GM response.

Customer Support
This isn't good enough.
I got the same response on my ticket.

Terrible LFR, buggy game, unpolished content, horrid customer service. If you hadn't greyed out the "reply" button I would have sent your 28G 50s back.

Thanks for wasting even more of my time.
11/14/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Irridiae
This isn't good enough.

I'm sorry, Irridiae, while we entirely understand your frustration that does not change the fact that CS will be unable to assist in this matter. As I stated in my last post:

Any additional options will likely come from Development. As stated in the thread in the General Discussion forum, they will provide an update as soon as possible.

11/13/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Rygarius
The hotfix prevents more people from being saved incorrectly when a boss resets. For players already saved, we're still exploring what we can do and will provide an update as soon as possible.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017847?page=2#38
Its just one week, i was locked out too. Still did the fight anyways and was able to use my token. I probably screwed myself for any fix they might have but its only one week and one boss that i missed loot from. Its not like he wont be there next week
now we are getting copys of the same message on different posts on the forum.. do us all a favor and learn to not copy and paste.. I also ran LFR again today with hopes of getting gear again since i was "reset" and would be able to get loot this time around. Get yall stuff together
11/14/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Rekcufox
now we are getting copys of the same message on different posts on the forum.. do us all a favor and learn to not copy and paste..

Yes, Rekcufox, since I am the one responding to these threads and there really isn't any reason to find twenty different ways to say the exact same thing I am quoting my previous responses.

As mentioned before, any additional updates will be posted in the General Discussion forum. Any feedback you have regarding the matter can be posted there. Please remember to remain constructive and abide by the code of conduct.