Can PvErs purchase Spirits of Harmony too?

General Discussion
Recent blue posts suggest that in a upcoming patch we will be able to spend 600 conquest points to purchase Spirits of Harmony. This was somewhat great news to me. I found it great in that Spirits of Harmony could finally be purchased however, I was let down in finding out that ONLY those who PvP can purchase them.

Will PvErs be given a means to purchase these spirits as well or do you intend to leave it as just a PvP thing? I personally would love to be able to spend some extra Justice Points on them. Although I think the best solution overall would be to allow the Spirits to be account bound that way our low lvl alts (lvl 85) can use them on their professions (for example Scribes and the staffs).
Maybe with valor after you get Exalted with some faction, but Not JP.
11/15/2012 01:06 AMPosted by Slawshedd
Maybe with valor after you get Exalted with some faction, but Not JP.

The reason I said JP is because PvPers get 100 Conquest for winning a BG each day and 50 more each battle. It just seemed unballanced to me that we would have to grind through VP when JP is so much easier to obtain. However considering daily's are giving them now too, you may have a point. Gated behind a faction however is NOT a good idea. The PvPers wont have to do faction rep we shouldn't either.
11/15/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Sherro
You should get enough motes from killing stuff from dailies and dungeons, PvPers get none from arena or player killing.

And you think this is not fair for PvErs?

PvPrs do dailies as well you know. This is basically them doubling up on SoH.
11/15/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Sherro
You should get enough motes from killing stuff from dailies and dungeons, PvPers get none from arena or player killing.

I've never met a single PvP'er that subsisted solely on BGs and arenas. They all participated in the same non-raid activities that raiders did, including running randoms and grinding dailies for rep, in order to support their playstyles and interests.
i was wondering the same thing when i saw

5.1 PTR Patch Notes:
Spirit of Harmony can now be purchased for 600 Conquest Points at the Conquest Quartermaster.

and nothing mentioned about purchasing SoH with VP.
11/15/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Texasdan
Why would you even waste VP on SoH? Go farm.

For the same reason that people would waste conquest points on them?

That and there's nothing to spend VP on right now (not that you had anything to spend it on if you weren't interested in doing dailies), so why not give people something worth using it on?