[A] The White Sigil | Mists of Pandaria

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
Favoriting your thread so I can try and keep up to date on the awesome Sigil deeds. *rubs hands together*
02/14/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Chaynal
Favoriting your thread so I can try and keep up to date on the awesome Sigil deeds. *rubs hands together*

Nice hat man.
02/14/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Chaynal

Eeeeeeeeeeexcellent.
Bump!
Up you go! BUMP
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
To the top!
Bump!
The Sigil, the Sigil, what, what, the Sigil.
Bump!
Still kickin' it.
-dances in thread-
There are some serious feels in this guild happening right now, just sayin'. Aurric, return to us! ;_;
On a scale of one to ten, how much do you hate warlocks?

I might want to avoid anyone wearing white.
02/28/2013 10:03 AMPosted by Feltongue
how much do you hate warlocks?

Well, if you saw some of the medical histories of the warlocks that the Sigil has treated, as well as the, um -- *cough* types of diseases the Sigil has treated them for ...
Come to Darkshire every Thursday at 7:00 pm servertime for Coffee and Charity nights with The White Sigil and the Borderland Coalition! We will be handing out bags, coffee, low level glyphs and maybe some perfume to the people leveling in Duskwood.

We'd love to see your characters there! Violence and shenanigans, however, are discouraged. Please contact Marjoram, Lassair, Lÿric or Gevudan in-game if you have any questions!
Bump!
I would go to Coffee & Charity.

But I have Pink Floyd Experience tickets.
I can't believe you value music over coffee.

Coffee is the best.