<fights like a gurl>

Bleeding Hollow
Post Limit:
Bump FCs/Heals WEEKEND GAMES
Heals/Range WPVP
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Snack size BUMP
http://i.imgur.com/E8nn4.jpg Honorable Mentions not pictured The other zilla and Darous you silly hybrids. Worth note some people in this picture died 2 times per kill.

<flag> is recruiting range and heals for da WPvP the pain we inflict at 2-1 odds is sexeh.
Still need healers for RBGs and Range/heals for WPvP! Events happen often :D
<flag> needs PVPers that will actually play the game we will NO LONGER be accepting requests from people that wont either RBG or WPvP. If you join the guild and do not participate in any events or calls for PvP while you are sitting in cities you will be removed.

We need active players with a good attitude that enjoy WPvP healers and range mostly but melee welcome.

We need healers for our 1700-1800 CR team that plays at 1900 MMR and Heals and FC for our weekend low CR/MMR casual team.
<flag> needs PVPers that will actually play the game we will NO LONGER be accepting requests from people that wont either RBG or WPvP. If you join the guild and do not participate in any events or calls for PvP while you are sitting in cities you will be removed.

You should probably should kick the 10 people that were on today then. The 15 minute response time to the brutal beating your members were taking isn't great advertising. Poor Ishmaele couldn't get a break.
You should probably should kick the 10 people that were on today then. The 15 minute response time to the brutal beating your members were taking isn't great advertising. Poor Ishmaele couldn't get a break.

That matter was addressed inactivity isnt acceptable when you join to PvP. Ill be sure to avenge this issue later you know me <3
That matter was addressed inactivity isnt acceptable when you join to PvP. Ill be sure to avenge this issue later you know me <3

Tsk Tsk not any better that time. 6 minutes for your guildy to find a random mage to port him out as he rezzed.
http://i.imgur.com/E8nn4.jpg Honorable Mentions not pictured The other zilla and Darous you silly hybrids. Worth note some people in this picture died 2 times per kill.

<flag> is recruiting range and heals for da WPvP the pain we inflict at 2-1 odds is sexeh.

We figured since flag came there for us we should jump in that fight. It was pretty sad that IWC had like 8 and they would have all died without my heals since helladin died right at the start <3
do you guys still queue for dungeons when youre about to die
11/18/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Felgibson

It is no surprise you don't know if we queue since the last several times we have found you you died. The fight on the beach in Kasarang was my favourite though. You come to save your friend and after you die 2 on 2 you sit there and watch us camp him. Was pro.
It is no surprise you don't know if we queue since the last several times we have found you you died. The fight on the beach in Kasarang was my favourite though. You come to save your friend and after you die 2 on 2 you sit there and watch us camp him. Was pro.

I doubt that for one and two take your pissing contest to another thread before I have to smack you with my sword again.

STILL NEED ACTIVE WPVPers!
i have friends?
11/18/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Broadzilla

I never see you guys, always hiding. :(
*raises hand* PICK ME! PICK ME! im lonely :(
11/18/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Lucyrose

We have a minimum flesh requirement
I doubt that for one and two take your pissing contest to another thread before I have to smack you with my sword again.

You can doubt it all you like Kag. That makes the fact it happened that much funnier. Fel didn't deny it in his response did he. :) And if he decides to deny it now he and I both know it is true and that is all that matters. Was on October 29th if you forgot Fel.

And as for the smacking I am pretty sure you have scars on your back from my claws as well so I don't think you want to go there. You had a bad day in Valley or did you forget that too?
I am pretty sure you have scars on your back from my claws as well.

Is this some new form of recruitment? Fel was gkicked for whoring himself out. Either way, you can go to www.flagbh.enjin.com and get all the kinky you want by filling out an application. No need to dry hump our players from that side. :)
11/18/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

We have a minimum flesh requirement

i think i like u