-Feedback- Hunter Bugs and Marksmanship Spec

Hunter
1 2 3 10 Next
Highly Rated
Hello again Hunter forums and Blizzard folks.

I would first like to say, although the start of this expansion has been absurd as far as balance goes, I think you're doing a pretty good job of making hotfixes/5.1 changes to significantly improve the game. Great job in a lot of regards, I appreciate the effort you DO put in, even when you probably feel that you get nothing but non stop complaining. I realize you get complaints 24/7 but know that very many of us do appreciate the good changes you put in. I think this expansion started awfully for PvP, but has the potential, with the right tweaks, to be the most fun PvP expansion yet. I've already had quite an amazing time with the Explosive Trap and Powershot knockback ;P

I also wanted to say, my "Swifty 1 shot macro omg wtf" video was not intended to cause a bunch of forum drama/spamming regarding the Thirst for Blood issue, I made it for some laughs and it got spread around like a cold. Glad you have taken steps to address TFB stacking even if it's not the most ideal change.

I have made 2 big posts regarding suggested Hunter changes/issues and I would like to add another. I'm a pretty objective person and I would not want to see MM spec overpowered by any means, I think some modest changes will drastically improve it's viability in Arena (high and low end alike).

POWERSHOT: This ability is bugged, I'm sure you know by now. It doesn't register in the combat log sometimes, it just "whiffs" and does absolutely nothing, no damage, no knockback, no dodge/miss registered, absolutely nothing.

I love the ability and can't say it should be changed in any specific way (although a more reliable crit chance on this ability alone would make it a reliable "nuke" like chaos bolt or something, but I won't push that issue, it's fine as it is). I would just love to see the bug fixed ASAP because it's frustrating to have it just whiff and do nothing SO often (it's at least 30% of the time it fails to work).

TRAP LAUNCHER TOGGLE: I keep bringing this back up, sorry, but I just cannot stand it. The toggle system in PvE I'm sure is fine and dandy, but I can't imagine it being necessary since you rarely use traps in PvE anyway. I miss the option to launch a trap on demand but SET the trap by default, the toggle system is so sloppy in PvP, I can't stand it. It's at the point where it's too hard to remember when it's on/off (since it's not really obvious without taking focus off of the fight to scope your buffs each time and constantly remind yourself) so I just keep it on all the time, but this is very bad compared to the old option, because SOMETIMES you need to launch a trap, but I'd say 60-70% of the time I'd rather SET the trap (it's sneakier, harder for them to notice, very clutch).

This is a huge part of skillful gameplay (placing traps sneakily and precisely) that has been ruined for me and honestly I'll probably make a new thread about this once per month or something, even if it never changes. This is one of the most painful things for me to accept in MoP gameplay change for this class :( Please give at least the OPTION to use the old Trap Launcher (minus the focus cost). The old trap launcher was perfect, besides the focus cost, I'd give anything to have it back :(

CHIMERA SHOT HEAL AND DAMAGE: First I'll get damage out of the way. I'm glad it's not quite as important as it used to be, randomly RNG critting someone for 1/3~ their HP was kinda dumb sometimes, it was very random banking on chimera crits. I feel our damage is more consistent from global to global rather than RANDOM HUGE CRIT followed by derp damage from arcane/steady. Anyway I just feel it's slightly too weak, maybe instead of 210% weapon dmg it can be 220% or 230% (shouldn't be too big a buff?).

The damage is less important to me though, even if it remains the same that's probably fine, not a huge deal.

The HEAL however......is a huge issue. Hunters are the only class without some sort of healing or absorb mechanism (well, as BM you get spirit mend which is great). 2v2 as double DPS combos is really fun, but it's nice to have a way to play safe/recover when things don't go your way, and poking around healing with Chimera shot over time was a really nice thing even when 5% was still weak.

Frankly, with the way Damage is right now in the game, a 6-8% heal would be justified. Damage is very bursty and I don't think in the PACE OF THE GAME CURRENTLY 6-8% would be too much (but it would have been in Cata's slower game pace). I would really like the option to play safe/recover with a heal every 9 seconds, but at 3% (roughly 8-9k healing atm) is just pathetic, considering you get the heal once every 9 seconds. We don't have absorbs like mages, or the option to glyph a heal on evocate, etc.. Once we lose our health, without a healer, it's just gone and can't really be reliably recovered (jk bandages lolol).

This would go a LONG way to help MM survivability. BM spec has Spirit Mend heal as well as Bestial Wrath acting as a trinket (helps avoid damage by breaking stuns/CC's) - the combination of SPirit Mend + BW trinket effect makes BM way more survivable, MM needs help with recovery after tanking damage while stunned imo, we're relatively squishy still when targets connect (and it seems harder to kite every melee besides Rogues these days).

READINESS, RAPID FIRE AND STAMPEDE COOLDOWN: I think Readiness should be 3 minutes either baseline, or for Marksmanship spec only. Either way I'll be happy. 5 minutes is just way too fat and the way healing is right now, you sort of depend on blowing cooldowns to land kills, the game seems to revolve around big offensive CD's (for non caster comps anyway) like Rapid Fire, Avatar, Berzerk, etc, to land kills and enemies who are prepared tend to CC during these cooldowns. I think 5 minutes is a little harsh and 3 Minutes for MM or baseline is justified with the way the game is played atm. I don't think anyone ever complained about the cooldown of Readiness in previous expansions........

Stampede, now that it has been fixed (and the rabid nerf hurt it beforehand further), it's an extremely weak offensive CD for MM. It's more for the temporary utility of the pets (buffs/debuffs), but even that is very weak for MM. I realize 3 mins as BM might be too strong, but I think you should make BM Mastery not affect Stampede in the first place, so it can be even across all specs (it is a baseline spell after all...).

Maybe screw Stampede and leave it at 5, but I think Rapid Fire should be 2 minutes and Readiness 3 minutes (for MM at least). This would put our "offensive CD's" much more in line with every other class. The game seems to be paced around offensive/defensive CD usage and right now we have a 5 min and 3 min CD compared to most people who have multiple 2-3 min offensives. Although things like Avatar is 3 minutes, it's certainly more powerful than Rapid Fire in general (though Rapid Fire isn't bad) - I think 2 minutes would make more sense given it's strength and the overall strength of the class.

PET SURVIVABLITY AND MEND PET: Pets die way too easily still, on my mage I can deep freeze a pet and unless I get unlucky with crits, can pretty much kill it inside the deep freeze, it's really too easy. Mend Pet buff I think is in order, this would help alleviate that issue but requires a reaction from the hunter (read: skill) to save the pet when it's dying by putting up a Mend Pet, but it is so weak right now it does almost nothing if the pet is being attacked.

WIDOW VENOM: Widow Venom is outdated in the pace of the game, it's annoying and clunky to maintain, it really doesn't fit into PvP "rotations" comfortable at all, never has and never will. I think we should be made into a real MS class finally. Either bake the MS effect into Arcane Shot (for all hunter specs), or at the very least bake it into Chimera Shot, or something. It's obnoxious having to apply our MS with an extra global every 10 seconds, but we can't really justify NOT using it when we play comps that don't have alternative MS effects. Quality of life change and would make Hunters more consistent to balance damage-wise because you wouldn't have conflicting PvP pressure coming from different hunters (ones who forget to use it, and ones who don't).

ROAR OF SACRIFICE: Considering abilities like Barkskin/Ironbark and similar short defensive CD's, would it be too much to ask to make this a 40-45~ second cooldown but make pets share cooldown on it, so you can't spam resummon pets and abuse crit immunity? I realize BM spec gets a reduction on this ability already so not sure how to deal with that....

Also, can we get rid of the 20% damage transfer to the pet? Also outdated mechanic imo and with pet survivability being so fragile right now, I think it's unnecessary.

TIER 5 (Level 75) TALENTS: These are all pathetically bad in PvP for Marksman/Survival spec, no other way to put it. They're good for BM (especially blink strike and Lynx in 1v1's), but as other specs they're pretty garbage. Blink Strike as Marksman hits for like 13-18k, if that. Now it's a free ability so I understand it's not awful, but it really feels like nothing when you use it, even when it crits.

Lynx Rush is being nerfed (it was a bad mechanic like Killing Spree, fun idea but just bad in practice) which is definitely justified, it's gimmicky and imbalanced in some situations, awful in other situations. I think Lynx Rush needs to be a single target Bleed effect, or be replaced by a completely new ability. A target-to-target jump attack is just awful, and it's being made into a bleed, I don't know if this will see play in PvE, but it definitely won't see play in PvP unless it's made a reliable single target cooldown (even if it's a bleed still, that's fine, a 1.5 min "offensive cd" to put a decent bleed on the target would be fine). Murder of Crows should probably deal it's damage over 20 seconds and it'd actually be pretty damn useful in PvP I think too.

All in all it's just a really depressing talent tier if you're not BM.

LAST TIER TALENTS BREAKING CROWD CONTROL: Please make Glaive Toss/Power Shot/Barrage ignore "break on damage" CC targets pls :( If not in PvE scenarios, then at least make it work this way against Players only for obvious PvP reasons.

Thanks for reading this large post , I think any number of these changes (preferably all of them ;P) would make Marksman Hunters viable in PvP without being overpowered, while still having a high skill cap.

PLEASE THUMBS UP THIS POST IF YOU AGREE TO INCREASE THE CHANCE OF BLIZZARD SEEING IT. BM is being nerfed fairly hard for PvP situations next patch and I miss MM (like many of you), and I would like MM to be viable when 5.1 hits.
fantastic.
I came up with this idea earlier, its probably terrible and most people will hate it lol. These changes aren't just MM but more overall spec balancing.

-Divide our level 90 talents out to each spec
MM Glaive Toss or Barrage
BM Glaive Toss or Barrage
SV Powershot

-New 90 Talents:
Beastial Wrath
Readiness (3 min CD only resets Rapid Fire and utility spells)
Passive talent: Reduces the CD of Rapid Fire by 1.5 minutes and allows you to use Deterrence while stunned and can shoot while its active.

I would start with something like that. It is too hard too balance all specs when one spec has a trinket on a 1 min CD, which is why BM is either OP or crap compared to the other 2 specs for an entire expansion. We also have too many offensive CDs which lowers our sustained damage. Having to make a choice between them would lower our burst a bit and allow them some room to increase our sustained. This will also make rotations feel a lot smoother.

-Level 75 tier scaled off RAP.
-Stampede changed to scale off RAP.
-New Spell: Terminate: Grants 25 focus when you kill a target (Passive). This will help with target switches.
-Tie our MS to Hunters Mark.

BM:

-Remove Chimera and Worm aoe spells. (pets)
-Buff Beast Cleave.

MM:

-Increase Chimera Shot damage and healing.
-Master Marksmen: After the hunter Steady Shots 4 times allows a free instant Aimed Shot. Basically less RNG.
-Steady Focus: After the hunter Steady Shots 2x ranged haste is increased by 15% and get 3 focus every 2 seconds for 20 seconds.
-Bombardment made passive (no longer require a Multi Shot to crit).
-5.1 Aimed Shot Glyph baked into Aimed Shot passive. Remove this glyph.

SV:

-Remove the CD from Black Arrow and the shared CD between Explosive Trap and Black Arrow. If Black Arrow is dispelled you gain 50% of the focus cost back.
-Remove the LnL from Explosive Trap.
-Increase the damage of Explosive Shot by 20% while LnL is active.
-Divide our level 90 talents out to each spec
MM Glaive Toss or Barrage
BM Glaive Toss or Barrage
SV Powershot

-New 90 Talents:
Beastial Wrath
Passive talent: Reduces the CD of Rapid Fire by 1.5 minutes and allows you to use Deterrence while stunned and can shoot while its active.

@Rocknrule: I like a lot of your ideas, although I'm not sure about the first suggestion. I wouldn't want SV to get Powershot exclusively, I really like Powershot.....

How about instead of your suggestion we do this:

-Divide our level 75 talents out to each spec
MM - Lynx Rush or Murder of Crows
BM - Blink Strike
SV - Lynx Rush or Murder of Crows

Lower our Current 90 Talents (powershot, etc) to level 75 Talent tier.

-New 90 Talents:
Beastial Wrath

I kinda like these ideas.

BM:

-Remove Chimera and Worm aoe spells. (pets)
-Buff Beast Cleave.

MM:

-Increase Chimera Shot damage and healing.
-Master Marksmen: After the hunter Steady Shots 4 times allows a free instant Aimed Shot. Basically less RNG.
-Steady Focus: After the hunter Steady Shots 2x ranged haste is increased by 15% and get 3 focus every 2 seconds for 20 seconds.
-Bombardment made passive (no longer require a Multi Shot to crit).
-5.1 Aimed Shot Glyph baked into Aimed Shot passive. Remove this glyph.

SV:

-Remove the CD from Black Arrow and the shared CD between Explosive Trap and Black Arrow. If Black Arrow is dispelled you gain 50% of the focus cost back.
-Remove the LnL from Explosive Trap.
-Increase the damage of Explosive Shot by 20% while LnL is active.

Agree with all of this, except 1 change:

-Master Marksmen: After the hunter Steady Shots FIVE (5) times allows a free instant Aimed Shot. Basically less RNG.

4 would be a little too fast imo.

I think most of these changes are quality of life issues and make a lot of sense. I realize no company wants to put in work to change things when they can avoid it, but I, as well as many other hunters I'm sure, would be much more satisfied with this class with some or all of these changes.

I know it's a lot to ask, BUT WE'VE PUT ALL YOUR DAMN KIDS THROUGH COLLEGE (jk jk) and we'd love you very much if you helped some hunter brothas out <3
Hunter's were in such a good spot and just felt right towards the end of Cata, and I'm referring to every spec, from Heroic Dragon Soul, to Arena.
I understand that people get 'bored', but why mess up a good thing?

The quality of life changes were sweet and I was pumped to hear about Glyph of Scattering and the removal of dead zone was cool I guess. But by making certain talents just default a lot of utility was really overlooked.

I think having Entrapment (currently Survival baseline) would help us so much in PvP. Maybe make it a Glyph or something? Snake trap is currently useless (aside from randomly getting deadly poison on the opposing teams healer it's fantastic at doing that), and Ice trap is basically a waste of a cooldown.

As Tosan said, the level 75 tier is such a joke, it basically revolves around BM. It's so obnoxious being literally forced to play this spec. Lynx rush can either solo a mage behind a pillar, or jump from his pet his warrior teamate and it's just very unreliable.

Blink strike adds a bit of utility, but again it's another pet talent. Why all the sudden are our pets doing more damage than our weapons? Please break this trend. Pets are lame.

A murder of crows..... sigh. I don't even know what to say about this thing. I like doing my own damage, I DON'T like putting an ability on cooldown, and watching something do the damage for me. I just don't understand why this is a thing.

I would make suggestions for this tier, but we're talking about Marksman in PvP, not a complete overhaul.... again.

Buffing Chimera shot damage and healing as Tosan said would be very nice. Maybe change the way Chimera shot scales off of PvP Power??? I know Marksman competes in PvE, but something about it just doesn't seem right, and in PvP it pales in comparison to BM.

Also, why does it take 2 seconds + for traps to arm? It seems people can walk away from my traps sometimes. This could be me moving from Kel thuzad to Tichondrius, but I have heard from other people about this aswell.
Feorblade gets 10 latency on Tich and experiences the same issue.

Also, why does it take 2 seconds + for traps to arm? It seems people can walk away from my traps sometimes. This could be me moving from Kel thuzad to Tichondrius, but I have heard from other people about this aswell.
Feorblade gets 10 latency on Tich and experiences the same issue.

Tbh I don't even think it's personal latency, this happens randomly, the Trap hit boxes seem to be really fickle right now and people will walk through traps 5 times before they trigger sometimes -_-;
I like a lot of your ideas, although I'm not sure about the first suggestion. I wouldn't want SV to get Powershot exclusively, I really like Powershot.....

I was thinking SV should get Powershot so it has a real nuke.

-Divide our level 75 talents out to each spec
MM - Lynx Rush or Murder of Crows
BM - Blink Strike
SV - Lynx Rush or Murder of Crows

Lower our Current 90 Talents (powershot, etc) to level 75 Talent tier.

-New 90 Talents:
Beastial Wrath

This is actually a much much better idea!

-Master Marksmen: After the hunter Steady Shots FIVE (5) times allows a free instant Aimed Shot. Basically less RNG.

The reason I went with 4 was because with Steady Focus you have to SS 2x and I thought that it would feel clunky to get a MMM proc but still having to squeeze in an extra SS to keep Steady Focus up. It could add for a much more dynamic rotation if they made it 5 but I think for greater synergy with Steady Focus it should be an even number. Even 6 SS to get the proc would be fine.
Oh and another thing I really think they should change our level 30 talents. EVERY pvp Hunter picks up Silencing Shot.

-Silencing Shot Baseline.
-Wyvern Sting SV exclusive.
-Binding Shot MM exclusive, increase CD to keep it in line with Intimidation and Wyvern Sting.
-Remove the shared CD between Frost and Freezing Trap.

-New 30 Talents:
Passive: Entrapment
Passive: Glyph of Black Ice
Freezing Shot: The hunter shoots a Freezing Trap at the target (targeted Freezing Trap). Shares a CD Freezing Trap.
My care meter is through the roof.
Oh and another thing I really think they should change our level 30 talents. EVERY pvp Hunter picks up Silencing Shot.

-Binding Shot MM exclusive, increase CD to keep it in line with Intimidation and Wyvern Sting.

-New 30 Talents:
Freezing Shot: The hunter shoots a Freezing Trap at the target (targeted Freezing Trap). Shares a CD Freezing Trap.

Okay I actually like this a pretty good amount. Binding Shot on as MM on a 1 min CD wouldn't be OP at all, it'd be similar to intimidation but since we tend to play with Stun classes often already, we'd have to be careful about DR, and this would provide some nice extra umph to the spec to make it more competitive.

My only change would be:

Change this to something less OP. I realize there are things like Blood Fear in the game and it might not seem OP on paper, but Hunters have a good deal of instant CC as it is, and since virtually all of our damage is also instant it's hard to stop, and we don't want the CC to get out of hand. Plus it would be the obvious choice for most people and honestly timing traps with Cross CC (to stop enemies from taking the trap) and taking good trap opportunities in general is a big part of Hunter skill cap that I would like to see stay in the game. Instant targeted freeze would be too strong.

Besides that, they're great ideas, would add a ton of flavor and legitimate choices to the class.

I think separating Ice Trap/Freeze Trap cooldown is a really important change, I actually wanted to add that to my original post and totally forgot. This is a really handy PvP utility to add to the hunters arsenal that I don't think would be too OP at all (dk's used to crap these out all over the place), consider it has a cooldown unlike the ole Desecration.

Also we have 1 snare besides that which is often dodged, single target and on a 5 second cooldown, don't think having an area snare would be too good.

-New 30 Talents:

I like the ideas about the passive talents, and if you read my post you already know I love the idea about the entrapment talent.

What's up with 'Freezing Shot' though? are you saying it automatically shoots the trap at their feet?

-New 30 Talents:

Okay I actually like this a pretty good amount. Binding Shot on as MM on a 1 min CD wouldn't be OP at all, it'd be similar to intimidation but since we tend to play with Stun classes often already, we'd have to be careful about DR, and this would provide some nice extra umph to the spec to make it more competitive.

My only change would be:

Change this to something less OP. I realize there are things like Blood Fear in the game and it might not seem OP on paper, but Hunters have a good deal of instant CC as it is, and since virtually all of our damage is also instant it's hard to stop, and we don't want the CC to get out of hand. Plus it would be the obvious choice for most people and honestly timing traps with Cross CC (to stop enemies from taking the trap) and taking good trap opportunities in general is a big part of Hunter skill cap that I would like to see stay in the game. Instant targeted freeze would be too strong.

Besides that, they're great ideas, would add a ton of flavor and legitimate choices to the class.

I think separating Ice Trap/Freeze Trap cooldown is a really important change, I actually wanted to add that to my original post and totally forgot. This is a really handy PvP utility to add to the hunters arsenal that I don't think would be too OP at all (dk's used to crap these out all over the place), consider it has a cooldown unlike the ole Desecration.

Also we have 1 snare besides that which is often dodged, single target and on a 5 second cooldown, don't think having an area snare would be too good.

I forgot to add this to the Freezing Shot Talent (2 sec cast, interrupt-able). You are totally correct about the CC chain with Wyvern Sting and Freezing Trap I didn't think that far ahead. Yeah I would say just remove it and give SV some other utility or they could let SV keep entrapment and put another talent in its place. Black Ice as a talent could be OP if Freezing and Frost Trap didn't share a CD so idk about that one either. Basically my idea with the level 30 tier was to modify our ice traps one way or another.

No Snipin, think Polymorph.
Survival having Wyvern probably wouldn't be that bad, it'd be the worst PvP spec still I think and if BM has a 3 sec stun and MM has a 3 sec stun, probably wouldn't be that bad.

I don't think black ice as a talent would be OP if you choose between that and entrapment and stuff.

I don't like the idea of a casted freeze trap still, think it would not suit the gameplay well, would be really weird, a new idea is needed! :P
I was trying to come up with an idea so that we had a choice in case we didn't want to use Scatter Shot or a pet ability 50% of the time to land a trap.

Okay how about this, instead of an aimed Freezing Trap. Passive talent: Reduces the arming time of all traps by 1 second and increases the radius of your Frost Trap by 2 yards.
A few ideas that would really fix SV would involve Black Arrow.

- Black Arrow dispels give Lock and Load
- De-link Explosive Trap and Black Arrow with the glyph

A few different ideas to fix MM:

- MM gains entrapment (BM doesn't need the extra utility)
- Buffing Piercing Shots % damage so it actually matters. Even if you crit 100k, it still only does 30 over 10 seconds which is insignificant. (Or they could remake it into an armor pen, like rogues have with Fine Weakness)
- Making Master Marksmen % for steady shot buff. This is due to MM's damage only being with the Aimed Chimera combo (if they crit). Casting 6 steadys with no proc is not fun (or having stacks fall off).
- Chimera's damage is only good when it crits, so maybe changing it to be an auto crit live chaos bolt but not go through absorbs would help.
- Changing MM mastery to something different (like armor pen). That way mastery can be as good as BM and SV's for pvp. It being physical damage really makes it bad.

As previously stated for MM and SV, widow venom needs to change and MM and SV should get a defense during stuns to compensate for BM's 1 min trinket. (Maybe let MM disengage out of stuns)

Edit: Also forgot to mention how lackluster Chimera Shot is compared to back in Wrath. All it does now is heal 3% health. Before it did the 3 different effects with each type of sting. The one in particular is the disarm. If blizzard wants to give MM a unique utility, they could bring it back with a disarm somehow.

Also, the heal nerf to chimera shot was when spirit bond was at 3% health every 2 seconds. Blizzard probably thought hunter healing needed to be toned down and changed chimera and spirit bond. Really they should of only nerfed spirit bond (which not everyone uses).
I like everything the OP stated, lets hope the developers took a peek at this thread and will give some if not most of it a serious thought.
Lots of good ideas here just hope someone from bliz reads it. I myself would love to play MM or survival over BM. BM is face roll and takes no skill but only viable spec as of right now.
11/10/2012 12:55 AMPosted by Tosan
TRAP LAUNCHER TOGGLE

Personally, I was always a fan of just giving us a Trap, and a Trap Launcher ability for each trap type. Forget this aura toggle (that has a hidden GCD while the game registers that you wanted to change your trap mechanism), just give us separate abilities. Yes it adds keybind bloat, but honestly, unless Blizz can make it work so the game quickly (i.e. quick enough to macro) registers the aura, it will be clunky either way.

but I think you should make BM Mastery not affect Stampede in the first place, so it can be even across all specs (it is a baseline spell after all...).

If they do this, then they will just bake the damage difference into the rest of BM abilities (which, honestly wouldn't be a huge loss).

Personally, with the way Stampede is right now, assuming it stays at a 5 min cooldown, it could probably stand to have a longer duration. Pet hits are fairly weak (even for BM, most classes do have reasonable means to deal with the CD), and a longer duration would encourage use of the utility moves attached to pets (i.e. debuffs for enhanced player damage, like Weakened Armor, Phys Vulnerability, and maybe even a slow).

PET SURVIVABLITY AND MEND PET
Turn it into an instant heal that heals places a short buff that increases the healing of Mend Pet by %, stacking up a few times. So, 2 Mends one after another heals more than 2 mends spread out. Coupled with the glyph (the cleanse one), you can then spam it until the debuff (read CC) that is locking your pet is cleared, instead of waiting on 3 second ticks. Granted, I think they should just bake a root, snare, stun break into Kill Command, but this setup would also work for Poly and nasty dots.

BM is being nerfed fairly hard for PvP situations next patch and I miss MM (like many of you), and I would like MM to be viable when 5.1 hits.

Personally would like to see BM viable as well (not at the expense of MM, but honestly, give us more than one PVP spec). The BW nerf is the only chnage that is excessive and spec breaking. Either undo it, or give BM something to assist with pet uptime vs movement/control CCs.