Weekend Raiding Guild (16/16)

Area 52
Post Limit:
Hello,

<Exposed> is a newly-formed weekend raiding guild. We have a solid core (many of us have been raiding together for several years) and are currently seeking a few skilled players to fill our ranks.

We raid on Saturday from 8:30-11:30, and Sunday from 6:30-9:30. All times are PM and server.

Current Recruitment Needs

Applicants who are willing to keep a secondary healer or tank spec are highly preferred.

1 Ranged dps - mage or a boomkin

1 Melee dps - rogue or feral druid

If you are interested you should speak with Gaveltime, Obsurd, or Lunarine in-game.

My real-id is Gaveltime#1673 if you do not see any of us online.
i give cookies
Also interested in anyone looking to lead another team any other days.
11/11/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Lunarine
i give cookies

Gross.
Still need some solid dps.
Looking for dps again.
I been looking for a weekend group to raid with, i raid during the week on my other char.

Ive cleared MSV and 3/6 in HoF on my other toon, im 4/6 in msv on this one and havent got to try hof on it yet.

fbg#1831 hit me up if u need a dps
We're actually good on mages. Best of luck to you though.
ww monk i just got back after a break and looking for a weekend raiding guild
Bump! Still looking for more!
What Luna said.
We raid on Saturday from 8:30-11:30, and Sunday from 6:30-9:30. All times are PM and server.
^
buMpidy
solid core!
Boop.
If you want a currently undergeared SP, I'd love to raid weekends. I just came back after a year break from the game, but I can show you old logs where I was ranked top 200 on various fights in Cata. I've healed HMs prior tiers as well, but have never been a main spec healer. No worries if my gear scares you or if you don't need a priest. Thanks! :)
monk healer here looking for a weekend raiding guild.. My wife plays a mage and we would both like to join if you would have us. We are 4/6 msv currently.
Sorry for the late response. Fairly certain recruitment is closed. Post just hasn't been updated in awhile. Thanks for the interest though.
buMp. Looking for a DPS that can perform. Preferably a Mage or Ele Shaman.
recruitment for a ranged dps is open again.