I will carry you.

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
If you're a dps, and you're doing <20k, and standing in fire, it's ok. My dps will make up for it.

If you're a tank, and you're an undergeared damage sponge, it's ok, I'll interrupt the casters, and use remorseless winter when things get hairy. My dps will ensure that we'll get the packs down fast.

If you're a healer and you're undergeared, it's ok - I have death pact I can use to self-heal, ams, and death strike glyphed. Focus on the tank; don't worry about it.

If the group is struggling, and someone dies, it's ok - I'll OT and battle rez as necessary.

If you don't know the fights, it's ok, I'm happy to take the time to explain it to you.

If you die to stuff you probably shouldn't die to, it's ok, I won't laugh at you or call you bad.

If our group struggles for any reason, it's ok, I will carry you.
Awesome, I'll autofollow you and watch Netflix. Everyone wins!
But will you literally carry me...? That's the question.
I like you.

That says alot because I don't like DKs or horde and you are a horde DK.
11/12/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Vèngeance

Yes. I've grown tired of walking. And stop slouching.
If you're a dps, and you're doing <20k, and standing in fire, it's ok. My dps will make up for it.

If you're a tank, and you're an undergeared damage sponge, it's ok, I'll interrupt the casters, and use remorseless winter when things get hairy. My dps will ensure that we'll get the packs down fast.

If you're a healer and you're undergeared, it's ok - I have death pact I can use to self-heal, ams, and death strike glyphed. Focus on the tank; don't worry about it.

If the group is struggling, and someone dies, it's ok - I'll OT and battle rez as necessary.

If you don't know the fights, it's ok, I'm happy to take the time to explain it to you.

If you die to stuff you probably shouldn't die to, it's ok, I won't laugh at you or call you bad.

Nice sentiment. It's a shame you didn't come up with this copypasta yourself.
Everyone does 40k dps once they turn 90.
/sarcasm
Hi, I'm a tank and I carry groups all day. Welcome to the club.
Free piggy-back rides! Weeee!

Are you Jeebus?
11/12/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Amyiss
Awesome, I'll autofollow you and watch Netflix. Everyone wins!

Fine w/me.

11/12/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Vèngeance

On my druid, sure!

But only in the literal sense; he's geared awfully.

When you breath, I wanna be the air for you

/do the other DKs know you're saying this? I'm worried they'll kick you out of the union man.
11/12/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Blutarsky
When you breath, I wanna be the air for you

hahaha thanks for that
11/12/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Ayani
Hi, I'm a tank and I carry groups all day. Welcome to the club.

Yep, This...

/Salute
11/12/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Erras
I will do none of the things the OP said. I'll either kick you or leave.

^ This. Though I will help the healer out if things get hairy, but only if I have mana.