I will carry you.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
All hail Death Knights!!! :D

When played right, we're the best tank to have in your group. But when played wrong, that's where our "I hate DK tanks" reputation comes from. :P
Ah, so you're the guy making sure all those '!@#$% I end up having to group with have no incentive to get better.

Thanks!
11/12/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Pilky
When you breath, I wanna be the air for you

hahaha thanks for that

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard too.
If you're a dps, and you're doing <20k, and standing in fire, it's ok. My dps will make up for it.

If you're a tank, and you're an undergeared damage sponge, it's ok, I'll interrupt the casters, and use remorseless winter when things get hairy. My dps will ensure that we'll get the packs down fast.

If you're a healer and you're undergeared, it's ok - I have death pact I can use to self-heal, ams, and death strike glyphed. Focus on the tank; don't worry about it.

If the group is struggling, and someone dies, it's ok - I'll OT and battle rez as necessary.

If you don't know the fights, it's ok, I'm happy to take the time to explain it to you.

If you die to stuff you probably shouldn't die to, it's ok, I won't laugh at you or call you bad.

If our group struggles for any reason, it's ok, I will carry you.

I see this as repayment on the paying forward plan. Someone was kind enough to do this for you ('you' being used generally) and you are now doing the same for others. I'll grant there are precious few that will do this in WoW but I applaud the one or few who will.
Theoldman - that is exactly why I do the same as OP. There are enough people in the game that will tell them that they have "bad" DPS or are a "bad" player in general, that I can be the one of the people that remembers what it was like when I was terrible (or more so) and just make an effort to be pleasant
I like you.

That says alot because I don't like DKs or horde and you are a horde DK.

<3
OP's post is why DKs are a hero class
11/12/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Blutarsky
/do the other DKs know you're saying this? I'm worried they'll kick you out of the union man.

lol
All hail Death Knights!!! :D

When played right, we're the best tank to have in your group. But when played wrong, that's where our "I hate DK tanks" reputation comes from. :P

Hail fellow dk!

11/12/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Wasabisauce
OP deserves a satchel for his good work.

lol :P

11/12/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Beastmaster
10/10. Would re-read, and recommend to friends.

<3

11/12/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Suraia
OP's post is why DKs are a hero class

<3
I've off-healed in a dungeon before if I sensed the healer is struggling. Sometimes that happens.
isn't that the point of DK's?
If you're a dps, and you're doing <20k, and standing in fire, it's ok. My dps will make up for it.

If you're a tank, and you're an undergeared damage sponge, it's ok, I'll interrupt the casters, and use remorseless winter when things get hairy. My dps will ensure that we'll get the packs down fast.

If you're a healer and you're undergeared, it's ok - I have death pact I can use to self-heal, ams, and death strike glyphed. Focus on the tank; don't worry about it.

If the group is struggling, and someone dies, it's ok - I'll OT and battle rez as necessary.

If you don't know the fights, it's ok, I'm happy to take the time to explain it to you.

If you die to stuff you probably shouldn't die to, it's ok, I won't laugh at you or call you bad.

If our group struggles for any reason, it's ok, I will carry you.

"The World of WoW needs more soldiers like you."
/salute
While you're at it will you make me a sammich and or bake me a pie?

and thanks!
That's fine, until you get to LFR and half the people are doing what was considered mediocre (or even bad) DPS last expansion.

But 5 mans don't really matter. A solid prot Paladin/Blood DK could probably solo most of them, or at least clear them with a solid DPS or two crappy DPS.
11/12/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Vèngeance
But will you literally carry me...? That's the question.

This please! :D

Piggyback rides are fun!
deathknights=class with bad reputation but they are called hero class since in groups they are ussually pretty nice,easy going,and helpful.