Arena Exploitation and Win Trading - Updated

Arenas
Prev 1 15 16 17 23 Next
Blizzard never even applied the bans, gear/achievement removals as promised. Exploiters on my realm just disbanded their team and kept their achieves getting away scot free.
Only a 3 day ban? That's nothing considering how unfair the exploitation is.

Now do something about DDOSers please.
Awww my 2203 will go down to 2200 :(
Good job? Ya okay this is a quick fix. And half the wintraders already named changed and still have the Malevolent Gear. PVP community yet again neglected, and RBGS too Lol.

I'm still amazed Activision Blizzard pulls in 500 million dollars in 24 hours, all this money being thrown at you guys and you can't even listen to the pvp community when this "Exploiot/Wintrade" started and you let it go to the point now that you have to fix the issues that should of been already taken care of weeks ago.

You realize blizzard has access to who was on the teams, what teams were deleted/who was on those, who has namechanged/xferred etc?
nice change
your doin it, Daxx

your making it hapen
11/19/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Psyops
Does that include RBG ratings? A quick answer would be appreciated as queuing hangs in the balance!

It doesn't include Rated Battlegrounds at this time, and this is primarily aimed at the recognized Arena issue.

We're looking into RBGs though.
Feel bad for my Bloodhoofian friends who got into glad rating for the first time this season(done completely legitly) and now they will have to be farmed by Demo Locks :(
Does anyone know if this will apply to all the arena brackets or just 3s?
11/19/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Raptorjebús
Feel bad for my Bloodhoofian friends who got into glad rating for the first time this season(done completely legitly) and now they will have to be farmed by Demo Locks :(

farming teams that mmr exploited up to glad range isnt exactly "legit"
11/19/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Leupacob

farming teams that mmr exploited up to glad range isnt exactly "legit"

didnt que into mmr exploited teams
Not bad. Sucks for teams who farmed for a long time without facing any exploited teams tho, considering each queues are like... 8 minutes and we get like... 3-7 points per win :(

Oh wellz, back to farming.
Not bad. Sucks for teams who farmed for a long time without facing any exploited teams tho, considering each queues are like... 8 minutes and we get like... 3-7 points per win :(

I am sorry someone as sexy as you will have to get your rating back. But I believe in you!!!

I am sorry someone as sexy as you will have to get your rating back. But I believe in you!!!

<3 BELIEVE IN ME, CARRYME!