No class should go 195-0 in ARENAS

Arenas
Prev 1 10 11 12
Yeah Resto Shamans are a bit OP at the moment.
But so are BM Hunters, Arms Warriors, Demo Locks, Aff Locks, and Frost Mages.

I think Frost Mages are the worst IMO. No class should have that much CC AND Burst.
I am aware that I (warrior) have as much CC/Bust if not more than Mage, BUT I am melee. Mages are ranged.
11/19/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Sxö
Talios wtf r u smoking affliction is not op

It's not as strong as Demo in burst, But it is OP in terms of sustained damage. You can't deny Aff's ability to put on way more damage pressure than tons of other class/specs.
Correction: the team is now 195-0. But since shamans are being 'balanced' in PTR I am OK with it..wish they were being hotfixed though.
lol@ a hunter crying about getting nerfed.
11/26/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Douevenliftx
Can someone explain why they are only 2241 with that pristine of a w/l ratio though?

MMR too high, they get basically no rating for winning.
Remember Reckful when he had 173-3 in 3v3 ppl were like how could they have only loss 3 time ? Reckful: we had some DC DC was the reason of their 3 loss amazing player do amazing stuff
Bad hunters complaining...how embarrassing to my class. And ppl wonder where the term huntard comes from.
This thread is LOOOOOOOL. Hunter complaining that classes need a nerf and thus more his guild name suggest that he is "A Little Girl"
ICONZ AND RESTS GOT THEIR GEAR STRIPPED AND TEAM RESET LOLS
02/18/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Swervelol
ICONZ AND RESTS GOT THEIR GEAR STRIPPED AND TEAM RESET LOLS

Links or it didnt happen
instead of whinging about it why not applaud the obvious skill needed to go 195-0, doesnt matter how "op" a class is you still gotta be pretty exceptional to have a record like that
LOL imagine the NY Yankies going 140-0 or Lakers going 82-0 I mean wtf
NECRO