BWC Concludes - VODs Available Here

Arenas
Will there be recordings of these games we can watch later at all when the stream is over for the night?
11/16/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Zarhym
We apologize for the delay on the WoW streams. We're working to bring the Arena matches online.

Zarhym I know you guys are trying, but it's a bit ridiculous now. We can hear the games, but not see them or hear the commentary. It's just "Ice lance, cone of cold *dead orc sounds.*"
11/16/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Holydose
We apologize for the delay on the WoW streams. We're working to bring the Arena matches online.

Zarhym I know you guys are trying, but it's a bit ridiculous now. We can hear the games, but not see them or hear the commentary. It's just "Ice lance, cone of cold *dead orc sounds.*"

Yah it's bizzare.
I love how ads pop up at random. Sat around over an hour to see this matchup and now I'm missing it because of back to back to back commercials mid game.
11/16/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Urm
I love how ads pop up at random. Sat around over an hour to see this matchup and now I'm missing it because of back to back to back commercials mid game.

Is this happening for you at battle.net/bwc, or on twitch.tv?

Edit: We're still working on bringing WoW Main back up.
battle.net/bwc

It's weird. I won't get any commercials forever and then it will randomly hit me with 3 in a row.
wow channel 2 is running perfectly for me now. Was able to see the full match 2 of EG vs Im just being honest. I must say, talbadar will always impress me.
battle.net/bwc

It's weird. I won't get any commercials forever and then it will randomly hit me with 3 in a row.

We're investigating things, Urm. Thank you for the info, though, it does help.
ROC v. OB in the Arena Global Finals live now on WoW Main: http://battle.net/bwc/
I really like Reckful and the other guy that i cant remember his name on wow chan 2. I mean, having Reckful on there is huge!

So i heard some pro pvp black belt r shammy got in a fight for something related to spilling coffee. Good stuff, honestly. The start of this event was not so good but now im enjoying a lot.
THANK YOU so much for the VODs!!!
I really like Reckful and the other guy that i cant remember his name on wow chan 2. I mean, having Reckful on there is huge!

So i heard some pro pvp black belt r shammy got in a fight for something related to spilling coffee. Good stuff, honestly. The start of this event was not so good but now im enjoying a lot.
Conradical is the other announcer along with Reckful.

Wow Main has Vhell and Diziet.
Hey did team Bring It play only once? I can only find them in one vod?
wow 02 just went super choppy/laggy

edit: and now offline :(
wow 02 just went offline
back up now