Why Blizzard is nerfing Shamans.

Arenas
So far for the championship tonight, there's tons of shamans in those pro-gamer teams (almost all shaman healers actually it seems). Not a single druid... o_O
11/15/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Zantley
and yet you are twisting old season info (in fact flatly misrepresenting it) to justify current shaman nerfs, that is very opposite of what you just said.

Sigh.

I'm not using that to justify nerfs, I'm simply stating facts. I believe that shamans deserve nerfs because they are overpowered in their current state.

But NOT nerfs to underpoweredness like you so claim that I'm claiming. Nerfs to a BALANCED STATE, which SHOULD start with the removal of the purge glyph

actually you haven't stated any facts, other then shamans where the best healer in cata.

11/15/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Zantley
like you so claim that I'm claiming

I haven't claimed anything other then its poorly thought out nerf.... so care to point out what i'm claiming....

and shaman's are only better then druids in 3s due to tremor and rawr healing, EVERYTHING else druids are superior, we aren't in cata anymore.
They are nerfing shamys because of 3s .
11/15/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Ragnarøx
Because they've been the most overall strongest class for a few years

They say it's impossible to post something so stupid on the internet that everyone reading it would know you were joking. Grats on proving them wrong.

he's not wrong.
because they are ridiculously good.
11/15/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Zantley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHZHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHQHAHAHHAHHSHQHSHAHSAHSHAHSHASHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH

Sorry about that guys
11/19/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Mended

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHZHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHQHAHAHHAHHSHQHSHAHSAHSHAHSHASHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH

Sorry about that guys

Resto shamans have been the best healer since at least season 10, a span of almost two years.
Resto Shaman need toned down, bottom line.

Elemental Shaman need a buff, as always.

Enhance Shaman need a slight buff, but relatively decent at the moment.

This has basically been the system for some time. As a former Shaman, I feel the pain, but I can admit when Resto is beyond its means. Right now I'd break it down as follows:
1. Resto Druid
2. Resto Shaman
3. Holy Pally
4. MW Monk
5. Disc Priest

I'm not asking for any love for my class, Disc can use some. I think the top three need balanced a bit better, especially considering mana regen (and Druid mobility).
Shamans have been strong for many years, idk why these !@#$ shamans are giving him %^-* for it.

We are better than rdruid because we can avoid cc better, heal better and have better survivability than them outside of god comp (lol block). We have better utility, ranged interrupt and x2 purge is extremely strong when used offensively.

Also the shaman that said ele wasn't dominant in s8..lol, Ele shamans were hand down the 2nd best caster in s8 (Locks 1st). Mandatory class spec to have in 5's.

Rshams needed a nerf, but this totem nerf might be overkill, but we will have to see how it plays out. I'm just glad they are removing warrior silences.
Shamans have been strong for many years, idk why these !@#$ shamans are giving him %^-* for it.

We are better than rdruid because we can avoid cc better, heal better and have better survivability than them outside of god comp (lol block). We have better utility, ranged interrupt and x2 purge is extremely strong when used offensively.

Also the shaman that said ele wasn't dominant in s8..lol, Ele shamans were hand down the 2nd best caster in s8 (Locks 1st). Mandatory class spec to have in 5's.

Rshams needed a nerf, but this totem nerf might be overkill, but we will have to see how it plays out. I'm just glad they are removing warrior silences.

resto shaman with brain my mind is blown
Shamans stick by their class? If you play a resto sham there's been no need to switch to a stronger class in Cata and Mists, lol.

agreed, these rebuttals don't actually do anything to refute the issue.

Uhhh

?

They say it's impossible to post something so stupid on the internet that everyone reading it would know you were joking. Grats on proving them wrong.
Because they've been the most overall strongest healers for a few years

Fix'd