Battlenet Championship...

Arenas
Prev 1 6 7 8 17 Next
Just so you all are aware, I'm getting in touch with our folks on the ground in Shanghai at the WoW stages so we can update our schedule. The matches are running a little behind, so we want to make sure that's reflected. ;)

We're also cutting VODs as we go, so the match listings on the Reddit schedule will be updated with those links when they're available.

Hope you're enjoying the action as much as me!

Do not say anything negative about Diziet again.
Diziet is overrated

you a hater.
11/17/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Zarhym

These 30 minute commercial breaks, and 20 minute draws are just thrilling.
What is that light blue "ghost face" debuff that keeps showing up on the unit frames?
11/17/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Aeriwen
What is that light blue "ghost face" debuff that keeps showing up on the unit frames?

That would be Aura of Enfeeblement. The icon is broken sometimes because of the way it refreshes.
Person above ninja'd me.
Oh, so the warlocks on each team are both using the glyph to make it aoe? Because I see it on multiple targets almost constantly.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=116198/aura-of-enfeeblement#see-also-other

This looks like a different spell...

edit: I guess that would be the definition of broken icon. Silly me. :P
11/17/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Zarhym

MOAR WARRIOR TEAMZ!!!!!!!11!!1!!one!!!eleven!!
Shaman warlock mage, shaman warlock mage, shaman warlock rogue, shaman warlock priest, shaman shaman warlock, shaman warlock insert class. Would be nice if top end arena had some diversity =/
i will never understand kid rock's appeal
11/17/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Johnydeppirl
Shaman warlock mage, shaman warlock mage, shaman warlock rogue, shaman warlock priest, shaman shaman warlock, shaman warlock insert class. Would be nice if top end arena had some diversity =/

Brb making a petition for an all WLD versus RMP tournament, BC will return.
hey wheres the double healer hunter at

would just need viper sting back

HAMCHOOK SON

represent