Battlenet Championship...

Arenas
Prev 1 7 8 9 17 Next
Shaman warlock mage, shaman warlock mage, shaman warlock rogue, shaman warlock priest, shaman shaman warlock, shaman warlock insert class. Would be nice if top end arena had some diversity =/

DONT FORGET SHAMAN LOCK SHAMAN.
Wow! Incredible burst swap from Old Boy.
Streams are just down for me. Massive cut outs for a 1-2 second blurb then cut out. Internet is working fine here for everything else so don't think its me.

EDIT Working fine now. Who knows. Real fun watching Lock/Shaman/X teams turtle other Lock/Shaman/X teams.
11/17/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Mokì
Hope you're enjoying the action as much as me!

These 30 minute commercial breaks, and 20 minute draws are just thrilling.

I know it's not at all ideal. I find it highly annoying too. Word on the ground is they're working to get caught up to the schedule and reduce downtime.
11/17/2012 01:17 AMPosted by Zarhym

These 30 minute commercial breaks, and 20 minute draws are just thrilling.

I know it's not at all ideal. I find it highly annoying too. Word on the ground is they're working to get caught up to the schedule and reduce downtime.

Why aren't you playing in the tournament slacker...?

CHALLENGER SCUM!
He's too busy putting together tournaments. :P
I don't want to see that, I wanna see fish man vs floating skull in a one on one battle to the death.

Winner gets a raise

As floating skull man's (Zarhym's) personal arena coach / manager I am intrigued... throw in Ghostcrawler's parking space and you're on.
Man some of the competition this year is super weak... I want to be there. With such a small prize pool compared to games like LoL it makes me wish Blizzard would do some more smaller year round tournaments like ArenaNet used to do with the first Guild Wars.

Statewide or TimeZone restricted entry tournaments would be so awesome.
Several of the VODs from day one are now available on Reddit.
Enhance is owning way harder than i thought it could.
11/17/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Stenchmaster
Enhance is owning way harder than i thought it could.

Enhance is good but man are they fighting some bad teams...
11/17/2012 02:40 AMPosted by Zarhym
Several of the VODs from day one are now available on [url="http://bit.ly/PY0tzX"]Reddit[/url].

Do you know if there will be VODs for the AHQ games?? Some games weren't streamed it seems like, I think they were among them... at least on channel 2, the channel 1 game has yet to happen I believe.
do they really need to take half hour breaks after a 10 minute series?
is it really that taxing on them
11/17/2012 03:30 AMPosted by Goonhah
That war/spriest/rsham team was so terrible that I actually stopped watching the tourney.

WHY WOULD YOU EVER RUN THAT COMP lol. Synergy is just not good between spriest and warrior lately, worked a bit during s9 but that's really it. I mean of course you can make just about any comp work to high ratings on live but at a tournament??

Anyways EG is just ruining people tonight. Hope this AHQ sticks to their guns and plays as WLS up next. Somebody has to represent the real melee/caster/healer comps.