Well done Snutz, Kollektiv and Venruki!

Arenas
Link to videos? I would like to see how the final games went and how EG played since people seem to think they should have won.

Venruki is my hero, love watching that guy play.
11/18/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Kylerych
EG should of won just got outcomped... !@#$ing mages.

I love how they went to the dmg rule when they killed someone in their last series...

That was really disappointing, the Korean team put up no fight to Yas. EG could and probably would have won imo.
If the koreans played demo they woulda won too.
EG should of won just got outcomped... !@#$ing mages.

I love how they went to the dmg rule when they killed someone in their last series...

That was really disappointing, the Korean team put up no fight to Yas. EG could and probably would have won imo.

wait... they did in fact go with the damage rule? even though EG killed one to make it 3v2....
Bring it was my favorite arena team. I liked how they held up through the BWC. Grats champions !
Link to videos? I would like to see how the final games went and how EG played since people seem to think they should have won.

http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/13afx8/world_of_warcraft_live_at_bwc_starting_friday_600/

EG played really well, but mage teams were major problems for them. They just felt too reliant on dark soul. While the mage teams could occasionally force defensives through the mage damage alone, Talb really couldn't. So they were on the defensive almost every match, would hope to score a kill during dark soul, then go straight back to having to play from behind. I think they would have been better served to play MLS or a shatterplay, but they like playing shadowplay.

With that said, Bring It played basically flawlessly and won hands down.

Not sure what you're saying here. Yas beat EG in both the championship and the round robin. EG was in the losers bracket because they lost to Yas. Not sure what would make you think they'd beat Yas in their third attempt. Not saying they couldn't, they were close fights, but I'm not sure what would make you say "probably" when Yas had already beaten them in two matchups.

http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/13afx8/world_of_warcraft_live_at_bwc_starting_friday_600/

EG played really well, but mage teams were major problems for them. They just felt too reliant on dark soul. While the mage teams could occasionally force defensives through the mage damage alone, Talb really couldn't. So they were on the defensive almost every match, would hope to score a kill during dark soul, then go straight back to having to play from behind. I think they would have been better served to play MLS or a shatterplay, but they like playing shadowplay.

With that said, Bring It played basically flawlessly and won hands down.

I read cdew got instagibbed by a frostbomb when he was about 70%. I haven't seen the matches but if that's true I can see why they were playing defensive. Somehow it's ok that wizards can do that. Still gratz to the winner.
B

O

R

I

N

G

Stale gameplay - same comps over and over. Under class representation. Boring.

Starcraft II had none of that - see what a well polished competitive game looks like - that's what is worthy of a "world tournament" - this was an exercise in self accomplishment.

This MoP product is an utter failure. Where were the other classes? I saw Warriors, and Mages, and Locks, and guess what - ALL RESTO SHAMAN

I feel like I really can make personal decisions with my talents. And my glyphs - oh and my class if I want to play "Competitively".

What a joke - a failure is a failure. Congratulating players for playing the cheapest classes and winning is like . . . well it's pathetic.

Good game all. Was a nice way to fall asleep watching that poor excuse for a tournament.

I read cdew got instagibbed by a frostbomb when he was about 70%. I haven't seen the matches but if that's true I can see why they were playing defensive. Somehow it's ok that wizards can do that. Still gratz to the winner.
Oh he did.. He was around 260k-ish and Avenger was on top of the tomb while cdew was in a deep freeze w/ a frostbomb on him at the bottom. I saw 1 frostbolt and 1 icelance go off after that and cdew went pooooof.
I am quite pleased that Snutz and team won! I sadly missed the matches due to work (and not knowing they were going on because no Blizzcon this year), but Snutz is awesome and I know that he's really happy his team won! He deserved it!!
I was personally rooting for Adouken's team LGIM but it was not to be, still was an entertaining tournament from my perspective (has no idea what the hell was going on half the time since I haven't arena'd with any urgency since the first 2 seasons.)

Starcraft II had none of that - see what a well polished competitive game looks like - that's what is worthy of a "world tournament" - this was an exercise in self accomplishment.

Pure ignorance. Lets see, balance 2 factions vs. balance 27 specs.

Unless you're suggesting that the only way to have a "polished competitive game" is to limit the options and variety to basically nothing.
11/18/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Weepea
Unless you're suggesting that the only way to have a "polished competitive game" is to limit the options and variety to basically nothing.

That is what they sold us. Limited options that define our play style and create a diverse environment.

Was I the only one reading about that when they made these changes. Once again there are no choices, as you can see in the Tournament demonstration - the one healer that chose differently realized his mistake and fixed it.

Would you watch a football game with the same players on both sides and pretend it was fun and enjoyable to watch? If so you lack the interest to argue with.
B

O

R

I

N

G

This MoP product is an utter failure. Where were the other classes? I saw Warriors, and Mages, and Locks, and guess what - ALL RESTO SHAMAN

I feel like I really can make personal decisions with my talents. And my glyphs - oh and my class if I want to play "Competitively".

What a joke - a failure is a failure. Congratulating players for playing the cheapest classes and winning is like . . . well it's pathetic.

Good game all. Was a nice way to fall asleep watching that poor excuse for a tournament.

the qualifiers for these games were decided at level 85 from the comps that were strong at that time. If it were decided today, you would probably see a few other classes/specs in there that weren't represented.

You can't compare a RTS vs MMORPG as both have their own kind of gameplay. I've played SC2 plenty of times but, only campaigns and I can say I don't see how people play that game like they do. To each their own and get over it.

The qualifiers were played back during Cataclysm and these players have been playing these classes for the longest time so trying to say they picked these classes bc of how op they are this season is retarded. This expansion has just made them shine a bit more than they were back in Cataclysm. There was only warriors, mages, locks and resto shamans? There was plenty others such as TSG, RLS, PPDk and an RMP.

QQ MOAR PLX
Well Done #TeamCanada, you made your fellow Canadian WoW players proud :)
Haha Grumlunar is just bitter that he wasn't able to win his 10th rated arena game or a single RBG match :( I feel for ya bro/sister.