8th anniversary... Seriously?

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
11/19/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Dezu

That's one MVP that shouldn't be a MVP then.

An MVP isn't a customer service rep that people can walk all over. They're just regular people who play WoW, they don't owe anyone anything.

Not being walked on isn't an excuse to be patronizing. They were selected by Blizzard for being helpful. Derailing a thread about an MVP's attitude is not helping.
He just doesn't get that Snow doesn't get paid to be "green", kids these days, thinking MVP's and WoW's Anniversary means you get free stuff...
*Eye narrow*

Not sure if thread is about MVP's or anniversary anymore. HOW DO I STAY ON TOPIC?
11/19/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Wenling
Didn't we have anniversaries in the past where we didn't get anything at all? People are seriously complaining about not getting what they want for an event that they aren't even entitled anything for?

Way to completely miss the point
Snow doesn't seem to be any different than the average wow user. She answers easily googleable questions and derails threads.
*Eye narrow*

Not sure if thread is about MVP's or anniversary anymore. HOW DO I STAY ON TOPIC?

*Reads thread name*

*Reads post*

/smh
*Reads thread name*

*Reads post*

/smh

*Gestures to the other 16 pages on MVP's. /shrug*
*Reads thread name*

*Reads post*

/smh

*Gestures to the other 16 pages on MVP's. /shrug*

*Reads post*

*Nods head in agreement*

*Walks away in shame*

/cry
They are saving the pets to sell on bllizzard store and/or TCG.

That is why you have not gotten any new pets the LAST 3 YEARS but yet you see how many new blizzard store pets were added during that time, that doesn't count the last 3 packs of TCG cards with a vanity pet.

Blizzard doesn't care, it comes down to $$$$$ over customers.

Great, just what this thread needed..... a "Blizz IS TAKING ALL THE $$$" conspiracy.
It's probably already been said but I'm not reading this entire thread since it was derailed on page 1. If you have an issue with an MVP, you can send an email from your registered account to

wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com

Details are here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768357894#3

Sounds like you might not get an answer, but at least you can feel like you did something.

Great, just what this thread needed..... a "Blizz IS TAKING ALL THE $$$" conspiracy.

How can you doubt that statement?

How many blizzard free pets have you gotten on thier birthday the last 3 years?

How many vanity pets are/were sold on blizzard store the last 3 years?

Case over!

Well before you get your panties in a bunch, let's ALL REMEMBER Blizz is STILL and has ALWAYS been a business. Pretty sure businesses need to sell stuff to get $$$, however that doesn't mean Blizz doesn't care about it's customers. Just because they made one mistake doesn't mean we should all light up our torches and get our pitchforks and burn someone at the stake.
lmao

"You didn't give us good enough presents in celebration of your birthday, WoW."

hahahahaha, you people suck so hard its physically funny.
They are saving the pets to sell on bllizzard store and/or TCG.

That is why you have not gotten any new pets the LAST 3 YEARS but yet you see how many new blizzard store pets were added during that time, that doesn't count the last 3 packs of TCG cards with a vanity pet.

Blizzard doesn't care, it comes down to $$$$$ over customers.

So they can give me a anniversary pet and not get my money. Or they can put pets on the blizzard store and....still not get my money.....

We haven't gotten any pets in the last three years because they decided to only give them out for milestone years. I'm assuming that we'll see another one for ten. If not, then I guess the complaints will be justified.