Best Alliance Hunter ?

Hunter
Post Limit:
Hey guys i will be transferring to Alliance very soon but am still picking between a Human or Worgen hunter. I mainly PVP and almost never do raids but is the extra DPS trinket better than the increased crit chance for Worgens and the Darkflight racial ? Please convince me what is the better race.P.S they both look good so i don't really care about the looks.-Thank's guys
honestly, i'd say night elf for that extra target drop. it can be VERY useful in PvP. the human racial is nice, but i honestly dont see the greatness in it. i'd go either worgen or night elf.
nelf for pvp. extra FD/semi-camo can be useful.
im worgen for appearance but its widely accepted that HUMAN hunters are the best. cant mess around with the extra pvp power.
human pvp
Worgen or Panda for pve

But i'm play NE for looking :P
I played a Worgen Hunter since Christmas after cata came out, and a nelf before that. And I just switched to Human for PvP. The Extra Agility from Night Elfs is nice and crit from Worgens is too, but now you can get a use trinket and equip trinket, which actually is a TON more agility/pvp power/ res/ect. Humans also get rep bonus which is nice if you are trying to get Black Prince and what not. Trust me.
Go human and run around like you just dumped in your pants.

Best depends on your playstyle, Human is extrembly overated for BM hunters btw.
11/17/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Dekoa
Please convince me what is the better race.

Orc.

/flex
11/18/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Ranoch
Please convince me what is the better race.

Orc.

/flex

/flex
11/18/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Taco

Orc.

/flex

/flex

QFT
Nelf or worgen. Humans look terrible as hunters.
Night Elf.

But i would honestly stay Horde and go Orc... Best hunter race, and well.. it's not Alliance.
Ok if you just pvp...you need to go alliance for the racial alone. The racial trink gives you a free trink spot for more dps ....its hands down the best for pvp
PVE-wise the best race is Pandaren, not even that close.
With camouflage it almost made the NE shadowmeld useless. The target drop is nice though and it's funny when you send the pet to attack someone who is trying to cap a flag in AB and you stay shadowmelded just to buy time.

Another thing to think about is that one of the biggest problems for a hunter is melee classes. You will be spending a lot of time trying to get away from them and sometimes I wish I had the worgen dash.

Imo you will probably want the utility but if you don't care at all human hunters will hit a bit harder
Human, hands down.

Sorry, but if you said anything else, you don't understand how ridiculously powerful PVP power is right now.
honestly, i'd say night elf for that extra target dr[/u]op.[/i] it can be VERY useful in PvP. the human racial is nice, but i honestly dont see the greatness in it. i'd go either worgen or night elf.

Dont listen to the troll(or scrubs) go human
I'm going to be honest, I was a total noob when I started back in BC. I learned and made something of my choice(s).

We were given extra dodge, nature resist, lol wisp, and shadowmeld. With shadowmeld, I'd stay on top of the roof in WSG so I couldn't be tracked and would then snipe the efc or healer down. It's just what you make of what's available to you, but I've done pretty well and don't regret rolling as a nelf hunter. :)
The best class is the one you can stand to look at all the time.