When are the team rating changes going live?

Arenas
I guess the next question is will the new rating inflation come before the end of this season?
HA.

So we won't see the change for several seasons. Fanfreakingtastic.

Then why don't you come up with a formula then. They have PHD mathematicians trying to figure out an equation for that.

They can't be that smart if they are playing PHD!

SWISH

+1
Update: I was just informed that the rating inflation system still needs refinement, and so will very likely not make patch 5.1.

Apologies for the miscommunication, all.

So will the tier 2 weapon rating requirement be dropped to balance this out? At least for this season.

Having to fight tier 2, 2/2 upgraded players with weapons just to get 2200 seems like a very steep uphill battle... =/
Whats amazing is this is season 12 and they are just coming to this conclusion, really?!?! you think during your 9 month long seasons (sometimes) ppl were sitting on rating and it was impossible to move up...you didnt get that in say seasons 5-11? haven't read the forums where someone says it at least 3 times a week for the last 5 years? Once again just shows how blizz blows off pvp community.
any update on this blizzard?
12/02/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Stank
any update on this blizzard?

this
Update: I was just informed that the rating inflation system still needs refinement, and so will very likely not make patch 5.1.

Apologies for the miscommunication, all.

Is it possible that it may be implemented mid-patch? Or are we going to have to wait for 5.2, or even 5.3?

I would be disappointed if it wasn't released with 5.2 or before, and I'm positive nobody would mind it being implemented halfway through 5.1 if it was completed.
11/19/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Daxxarri
You know, when they said more active teams would benefit from playing more often and how they said they would energize ladder teams etc etc

The new system should be arriving in patch 5.1.

Update: I was just informed that the rating inflation system still needs refinement, and so will very likely not make patch 5.1. Apologies for the miscommunication, all.

Shame. i wanted to be rewarded for tanking my 2k queueing against all those Arms warriors last night.
This sort of sounds like Bonus Pool from starcraft.

Bonus pool on rating would mean that T2 would be as hard to achieve the first week of a season as it normally is, but easier later on; provided you actually play enough to use up the bonus pool.