Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
/dance
/dance
/dance
/huggles
/huggles
/huggles!
/noms?
for the HDL forum crew, since you may have missed it in the other thread: The HDL forums are going to be down while Pah tries to fix them.

I made temporary forum space on my blog site for HDL members to use for the next few weeks.
http://hdl.restokin.com/index.php

Thanks for that. I was wondering what happened to HDL. :(
11/19/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Taamane
/noms?

Indeed. Its lunchtime for me.
Guh... been tracking Magria for the last half hour while the H-C finishes the quests in the zone. He's almost done, and another hunter shows up >.<
Guh... been tracking Magria for the last half hour while the H-C finishes the quests in the zone. He's almost done, and another hunter shows up >.<
Isn't that the one you have to tame naked?

That might be a scarey picture. Mind Bleach!!!!!
11/19/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Flatspriest

Yep, gotta watch out for the Spirit Claw. It will take you out if you are wearing armor.

11/19/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
Some days I love Vrak even more

O.o I bet you say that to all the centaurs you know. :P
@Vrak

You has spelling error on line 1 of :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7180008658#9

Just thought you wanted to know :)
@Vrak

You has spelling error on line 1 of :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7180008658#9

Just thought you wanted to know :)
Shhhh! It's a TARP!
Vrakies!

*noms*

It was the husband-creature, not me... >.>

I managed to /beg pitifully enough that the (Horde) hunter left him alone, and now the H-C has a pretty, blue, spirit kitty. As well as a flamey crab. :)

I managed to /beg pitifully enough that the (Horde) hunter left him alone, and now the H-C has a pretty, blue, spirit kitty. As well as a flamey crab. :)
So now he just needs to get the nerf bat wielding crab?

So now he just needs to get the nerf bat wielding crab?

Nah, he just wanted a spirit beast, for the mastery buff. We actually looked for all the others first before finding Magria... and then it was a mad rush to get the rest of the Hyjal guardian quests done before someone else snagged him :P
Had to cancel WoW the other day. I can't afford it, and likely won't be able to until January...and I'ma be gone then so there's no point in paying for it if I'm not gonna have time to play.

From January 28th to at least April 15, I won't have time (or a computer or internet or even a phone) to post on the forums, but after that I'll get more freedom since I won't be in basic, but just in school.
Wow guys, nothing in 4 hours?

I am disappoint.
Hey, I've been curled on the lounge with a blanket, a bottle of water, pack of throat lozenges and a large pack of tissues. I refuse to take the blame!

Also, boo to un-subbing. When are you paid up to?
<_<
Hey, I've been curled on the lounge with a blanket, a bottle of water, pack of throat lozenges and a large pack of tissues. I refuse to take the blame!

Also, boo to un-subbing. When are you paid up to?

I'm paid up to tomorrow (the 21st) at 6:31am.