Story Forum Community Lounge 43

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
11/18/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Does anyone know if it's possible for non-Pandaren to use their turtle mounts? I've been to their vendors before but the only thing they're selling is the tabard and no mounts. Do I have to do some type of quest to unlock them or is it just for the Pandaren or what?

i assume it's like all the other faction mounts and you need exalted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH6OUmsPA0I

What I was talking about on my real id
Well guys, I'm going out again. Look at me, being all social like and having a life away from WoW.

It's weird.

For those of you who aren't on when I return tonight, good night, and I shall see you tomorrow.

For those of you who are on tonight when I get back, what's blue in the winter, brown in the summer and smells like cheese?
11/18/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Lorelaî
For those of you who are on tonight when I get back, what's blue in the winter, brown in the summer and smells like cheese?

*Gives 50 gold*
Well guys, I'm going out again. Look at me, being all social like and having a life away from WoW.

It's weird.

For those of you who aren't on when I return tonight, good night, and I shall see you tomorrow.

It makes me feel inferior.

I don't like it.

I'm bored.

oh and feet btw.
Got to work at 6:30 this morning. No one in front of Walmart, so I figured no one was going to line up for the Wii U. 10 minutes till 8 (when we open) they ask me to go stand watch over at electronics. Turns out we had around 30 people lining up for the Wii U's. Only got 8 of them in. One guy that was there before everyone else didn't get one because a bunch of douchebags in their late teens ran ahead of everyone once the doors open and got to the department first.
11/18/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Rufyn
I'm bored.

Then level.

I'm afraid to get on WoW.

Yesterday I started WoW up about 3 times and tried to log on and before I fully logged on my computer shut itself off.

So I am trying to keep my computer running low in case it gets really messed up.
11/18/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Dragonson
Does anyone know if it's possible for non-Pandaren to use their turtle mounts? I've been to their vendors before but the only thing they're selling is the tabard and no mounts. Do I have to do some type of quest to unlock them or is it just for the Pandaren or what?

Ah crap. I was hoping it would outright tell me that they're selling all the mounts but say "Requires exalted with Huojin Pandaren" or something.
11/18/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Vynathlon

Ah crap. I was hoping it would outright tell me that they're selling all the mounts but say "Requires exalted with Huojin Pandaren" or something.

Level a Pandaren to level 40 and bam you get the Mounts on all characters.

I don't know whether to be sad or happy about that honestly.
HAPPY EIGTH ANNIVERSARY
11/18/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Spellestra
HAPPY EIGTH ANNIVERSARY

What?
It's WoW's 8th anniversary.
11/18/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Katarn
It's WoW's 8th anniversary.

Oh, I forgot that was coming up.

But what if I don't want to level up a new character to do that?

But what if I don't want to level up a new character to do that?

Lol well you got two choices, welll three I guess:

1. Get Exalted with the Pandaren faction

2. Level a Pandaren to 40.

3. Don't get your turtle Mounts.
That moment where you just feel like screwing everything you worked so hard for.