And You Said They Didn't Care!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
Dem feels, every single part of that video brought them up, minus the parts of cata (since I didn't really play that much) and mop. But... dem feels, dem feels all over the place.
/sigh

I miss Wrath.

/nostalgia

I'm with you. I think I got the strongest nostalgia feelings for Wrath.

I helped start up a really fun guild during Wrath and I miss those good times with those people as much as the game itself.
11/19/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Dethh
Nice video now if you didn't send a letter from Cataclysm with the worthless XP trinket maybe we would think you gave a F

They already said that the letter was a bug.
Very nice. : D

Filled me with some nice emotions... and the urge to break out the behind-the-scenes DVDs and watch em again. : D
Yep, Thank you for the video, watching that makes the whining about the anniversary mail and clickable tabard yesterday seem much less significant.

It brought back a flood of memories, from when I first made it to Stormwind as a young night elf hunter back in vanilla, saw a lvl 60 hunter in his Grand Marshall gear on his epic mount, thus sealing my fate of years playing in battlegrounds, to my group of like minded PvP enthusiasts being being invited to a PvE guild to fill out their PvP team, allowing me to run AQ20, Molten Core, Onyxia, completing my hunter epic bow quest.

Burning Crusade, the epicness of Kara, the Kill command macro allowing me to join in progression runs on Gruul, SSC etc.

Wrath of the lich king, the amazing scenery and music making me find every excuse I could find to be out in the world, whether it was finding spirit beast rares to tame, random world pvp at the fishing daily spot in Sholazar Basin, the huge crowds of alliance in Dalaran standing around trying to get into the next Wintergrasp battle, so many fond memories.

Cata, well... yeah, come 4.3 i found myself taking a long welcome break from BGs and stepping into lfr, i had so much fun in there I leveled 9 toons to 85 so i could run it again and again, and the joy of transmog, giving me a reason finally to feel like i wasn't stupid for having kept every set of armour i'd earned since vanilla in the bank (at the expense of having one bag of free space per expansion).

and now MoP, sure i've had grumbles regarding rep and dailies, but that's only because it's time spent doing something else when there is so much other stuff in MoP i want to be doing instead!! pet battles etc, i made fun of the idea, but now i'm so bloody hooked on it lol, the dungeons are at a level of ease where even a none PvE player as myself can enjoy them, the tillers, my farm, such a clever idea, i do hope you continue to expand on it (give me decorations in my farm house connected to my achievements, a hearthstone point there and i'll never ever ask about player housing ever again).

I can't forget forget to mention the expansion of lfr in MoP , so many to run, the increased CQ cap and coming upgradeable items, being able to solo enter old raids (and get new pets!!), being able to run WG and TB as BG's (yes i can finally complete my WG achieves!!).

MoP is on it's way to being my favourite expansion, keep up the great work and thank you for the past 8 Years!
That actually did make me pretty emotional.

In part because of real life things that WoW is inexorably tied to and thus will always remind me of.....during the Cataclysm part I started to tear up thinking about someone I had fallen in love with during that time....and a friend who had passed away during that time....during the MoP part I teared up more because of some things that have happened over the past few months lol.

Love the video, love the game....and I love that they shared it with us for these 8 years. Here's to 8 more (one can only hope, right?).
I like how at the moment of watching this video it had 301 views. =(

And yes, thanks for the 8 years of game play.

.... where's my moose? ;)
I still think it's weird they found the time to do this video, which probably took a few hours if not days to edit and upload to Youtube but they couldn't find the three mins it would have taken to send out a new letter in the mail that actually had anything to do with the current story. O_o

Either way, cool video.
Love the vid. But am I the only one that laughed with the farming bit of the MoP section? The epic music following what would otherwise have been a SMH moment for us (seeing 2 pillars of light, ie fighting annoying birds).
:_D <--- tears of joy. That video brought back a ton of nostalgia!
I like how at the moment of watching this video it had 301 views. =(

And yes, thanks for the 8 years of game play.

.... where's my moose? ;)

YouTube has been broken on that regards since always, it takes a while to start counting correctly how many views the video has.

That sounds better, I'd hate to think they made a video only 300 people and me watched... =(
Awesome video. For some reason watching it in a montage brings back more memories of the first time I experienced those things than it does when I go back and do them on alts - but I guess that just means it's a well-made video.

To 8 more years!
I still think it's weird they found the time to do this video, which probably took a few hours if not days to edit and upload to Youtube but they couldn't find the three mins it would have taken to send out a new letter in the mail that actually had anything to do with the current story. O_o

Either way, cool video.

You don't understand what bugs are do you?

I didn't know it was a bug and neither did everyone else.
11/19/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Vèngeance
Pretty sure whoever was farming for that video went MOTHER-F when Alluring Crops popped up twice...

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/Thatthingisentyou2/WoWScrnShot_111912_061509.jpg

My farm this morning.