One Man Army - Achievement

Achievements
1 2 3 13 Next
Not sure how many of you scout out these guys but I'm missing two.

Huo-Shuang and General Temuja

One spawns where the "spider boss" spawns inside the Guo-Lai halls (same room as Wulong) and the other pats on the "North - South" road east of The Golden Pagoda.

If you see either of these guys, add me to battletag - let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Peepjynx#1135
for General Temuja. its impossible to get him 0nce your exalted, u just need to know what quest trigger his spawn for non honored player. like when the quest pop up at that starting area instead of going to the lake. he spawns u just gotta fly over there and kill him, as for other one i dont remember how i got him. but look at wowhead and go threw the comments and just keep doing ur golden lotus daily's till they both get triggered

p,s don't complain bout my typing
for General Temuja. its impossible to get him 0nce your exalted, u just need to know what quest trigger his spawn for non honored player. like when the quest pop up at that starting area instead of going to the lake. he spawns u just gotta fly over there and kill him, as for other one i dont remember how i got him. but look at wowhead and go threw the comments and just keep doing ur golden lotus daily's till they both get triggered

p,s don't complain bout my typing

Who thought making an achievement designed like this was a good idea?
General Temuja finally spawned after weeks on Illidan. It was one of those times where I thought to myself. " I should check out his spawn before going to bed"
I'm happy to be done with that achievent
Baolai has been spawning on Darkspear recently, I'll keep you posted. Anyone seen Huo-Shang lately?
I still need General Temuja and Aetha.

Tiusele1406 if you find them!
Aetha up on Korgath today
So is Huo-Shang
got it ty

n_n
General Temuja is the last one I need, he hasn't spawned on runetotem yet. :(
I'm also missing Baolai & the Soul Severer...any helpful clue??
Looking for shadowmaster sydow if hes up on anyones server today
Looking for Baolai. Comatosis#1754
still looking for shadowmaster sydow. Sharkweek#1590
Edit: Thank you Karma
Started this about 4 days after MoP came out. I have yet to see either Huo-Shawn or Baolai the Immolator, and I've been checking daily. I'm wondering if some of these quests aren't triggering properly on some realms.

I've only seen the general twice as well, and it was after I finished the GL rep.
thanks again.

:)
Bump for Baolai the Immolater

repentia#1645

I would greatly appreciate any help.
Bump for Huo-Shuang

Dessertfork#1190

Thanks in advance for your help.