PLEASE BRING SKIRMS BACK

Arenas
Skirms are fun, great for practice.
I used to skirmish all the time, especially to warm up before doing some arenas. No skirmishes makes me not even want to try arena on this character.
/signed for the 500th time.
I think it would be cool, I personally tried hitting up pvp and there is way too large of a difference going from random bgs to arenas. Random bgs do teach you some basics but it would be nice to get experience in arena settings without having to put someone else's rating on the line.

I support this being a new pvper and having nowhere to properly train for arenas.
11/19/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Xyril
They wouldn't be fun anymore , skirms were fun back when 2s was still somewhat enjoyable even in s8 they were pretty fun jsut look at the wrath AT ...skirms now would just be pointless and frustrating

It's true that 2's are significantly less enjoyable but at least it would provide a place to screw around and have some practice you know? And I'm sure now there's a much larger arena community that would probably take advantage of the 3v3 option rather than just the 2's option to practice with actual team mates or friends or whatever.
signed
Yeah these were the best in wrath. Whenever you were bored you could just que up some skirms. I really wish they would bring these back. God man
Signed, enjoyable way to pass the time while bored
agreed
woo yeah add skrims back! agreed.
blizz put them back in now !!!!
11/19/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Nøki
Signed, enjoyable way to pass the time while bored

^This
BRING BACK DA SKRIMZ
make skirmishes for RBGS too!
11/19/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Gideoni
make skirmishes for RBGS too!

uhmm....think those are called regular bg's xD
I don't understand why they were removed... Me and my wife used to do these everyday at least 10-20 games. I can't see how they "wern't popular" when the logest I have ever waited for a queue was 3min, most the time under 30 sec as well as we very few times ever faced the same teams.

If they want to use the excuse for removing things because they are not "popular" then why havent the removed SOTA and IOC yet? Noone really likes these and yet they are still in the game. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples of this as well.

There is no CLEAR reason why these were removed. I loved being able to practise ideas and strats before taking them into ranked matches