Introducing the United Legions of the Horde.

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
1 2 3 10 Next
The United Legions of the Horde is looking for others who will join it's cause.

We are a collective of the following guilds united under one banner.
Dreadwaste Defilers
Silvermoon Sisterhood
Sanguine Legion
Seraphic Vice
Blackwater Tribe
Death of Kings
True Authority
Dragonmaw Vanguard
Horde Strike Force (Maelstorm)
The Dark Clan (Venture CO)
Flash Mob

The following is not official:

1. Our name(I just threw that together :D)
2. Our tactics(We're keeping that a secret)

Things that our official:
1.We will have support from other servers, as I have a few friends on a rp servers who would like to get their horde to attack with us.
2.We schedule every 2-3 weeks a meeting to discuss issues, ideas, and tactics
Each guild will get to choose a place to raid when we get together. Silvermoon will be the first to choose who we're hunting/attacking/or occupying, next it will be Clan Stormfist. Everyone MUST show, if at least 10 people do not show up, then Silvermoon Sisterhood or whom ever get's to choose again.
3.We'll be using a single channel, starting next week friday 23rd of november. Also on November 23rd we will have our designated area to defend, to attract rp-wpvp

Other then that I won't go into more detail, and much more is being fleshed out. But we've decided to start small, and try and attract others to our cause.

For more information or interest, you can contact Emzela. Or contact me (the founder of this movement) and i'll be glad to help the best I can.
I'd suggest WSB to join, but I'm not sure on how the others would feel about that considering our reputation.

but still, a great idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hZ-il7Ey9I
11/17/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Biooh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hZ-il7Ey9I

That made me laugh.
More like this:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef015433d6fe76970c-500wi

I get to be "heart."
Shippolo asked me this to say the following for him:

"While we aided <Bads> We are Horde, we will not allow the Alliance to murder our Allies, no matter how foolish their actions have been. We refuse to stand by and watch as our fellow horde die, and i would expect the same out of everyone here. If you see a
Ally getting attacked, defend him/her, don't be a prick and allow a fellow member of The Horde/Alliance to die in front of you, no matter what you think of them, they are still your Allies. I would think this common sense. And <bads> will not be joining us at this time."

-shippolo

"While we aided <Bads> We are Horde, we will not allow the Alliance to murder our Allies, no matter how foolish their actions have been. We refuse to stand by and watch as our fellow horde die, and i would expect the same out of everyone here. If you see a
Ally getting attacked, defend him/her, don't be a prick and allow a fellow member of The Horde/Alliance to die in front of you, no matter what you think of them, they are still your Allies. I would think this common sense."

-shippolo

We will defend our allies like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3uYrOVCgJk

lmao you are silly
I'd suggest WSB to join, but I'm not sure on how the others would feel about that considering our reputation.

but still, a great idea.

I second this notion.
This is a welcome proposal that I hope carries!

The Horde Rises! :D
Well, this is fascinating...and my buds in Clan Stormfist are in on this, then so is ACME Import and Trade...as is the few horde I can get from Twisting Nether should the need arise.
(( I appologize, but Stormfist is not quite ready for another alliance yet. So we will be backing down. I am sorry

Good luck))

Ally getting attacked, defend him/her, don't be a prick and allow a fellow member of The Horde/Alliance to die in front of you, no matter what you think of them, they are still your Allies. I would think this common sense. And <bads> will not be joining us at this time."

-shippolo

Where there is pvp there is Ankor. Whether or not you want a dried spider.

but still, a great idea.

Yeah I would like to see WSB join also

Nice idea Ravenhul. Would be a great counter to the AEC if they formed up again

but still, a great idea.

Yeah I would like to see WSB join also

Nice idea Ravenhul. Would be a great counter to the AEC if they formed up again

This is not a anti-AEC movement. Instead we've decided not to counter AEC raids on our cities. We've decided instead to do our own objectives.