Introducing the United Legions of the Horde.

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
11/29/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Kaelsy
And we will build sand castles with their bones!

Ha! I'm sorry, Mordrok, but all I can picture in my brain is you prancing around on the beach in a Speedo, building sand castles out of Alliance remains....while cackling maniacally, of course!

May I join!?

There will be frolicking of ALL SORTS when the Humans and their stumpy allies are swept away by the RED TIDE of Horde domination. All are welcome to partake of it!
11/29/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Mordrok
Our forces grow! Dragonmaw Vanguard! We welcome you. More and more come to answer the call.

The shores of Krasarang will run red with the blood of the Alliance!

And we will build sand castles with their bones!

Thank you Mordrok. We are honored that you would join us!
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is honored to be back in the FITE.
Is it too late to try out for Mordrok's personal cheerleading squad?
Goooood... Goooooddd...
Last night we ravaged Darnassus. We made a severe mistake that was costly. We went after tyrande, didn't tackle her right. The Alliance saw an opportunity to finish us. Overall I would say it is a victory. And we would now like to announce and welcome our newest ally, The Blacktooth Grin Clan
Sounds cool, a nice arrangement of horde guilds teaming together for one common goal. would love to see WSB become a part of this, but doubt others will enjoy that. Anyways, keep it up United Legion of the Horde.
We'll be holding a meeting in Warsong Hold this Friday. Representatives of the United Legions, and their cohorts will be there.

There will be IC parts, but most of the meeting will be held in vent. We do this every 2-3 weeks, to attract wpvp, and discuss issues, ideas, suggestions, and concerns.
Our influence continues to grow. True Authority has chosen to join our cause.
Of course, when it comes to the extermination of the filthy Alliance, and that especially of those bearded freaks-the Dwarves-we are especially interested in themed events to bring about their destruction!

Some groups/guilds/cultures have claimed that there is only one true path to domination of the lands and thus one true path to salvation. We offer to join the Legion because we see the foolishness of such philosophies and subscribe to something quite simple: the enemy of our enemies are our allies!

((For those of you that are unfamiliar with our guild, we are a themed guild of a spiritually high-ranking order - not necessarily holy nor evil. The ambiguity in the theme allows us, in a RP way, to always find an excuse to kill Alliance. Sure, we gank because hey - we've all been ganked. Sometimes we allow the lowbies to pass on by as well. It adds to the thrill, imo. I rarely authorize or participate in continual camping; that being said if our event is to take over an area for 1/2 hour then...life happens. To clarify: our theme is based in our Constitution - not altering the Constitution to suit our camping desires, so know that. And most of our guild/officers are working adults so we do realize that the Dream is a place to be respected.

We run week-long alliance kill competitions by screenshotting killing blow stats on b-net and then again screenshots at the end of the event. Lowbies count, sorry. We also can be found in Brill on Tuesday nights for guild activity. From time to time we run other events which are usually involving killing Alliance in one way or another. We have RBGS as well and we would always like to find matchups for arenas 2s/3s and would like to keep the partners within the guild.

Any other questions/concerns, pleaes reach out.))
Of course, when it comes to the extermination of the filthy Alliance, and that especially of those bearded freaks-the Dwarves-we are especially interested in themed events to bring about their destruction!

Some groups/guilds/cultures have claimed that there is only one true path to domination of the lands and thus one true path to salvation. We offer to join the Legion because we see the foolishness of such philosophies and subscribe to something quite simple: the enemy of our enemies are our allies!

((For those of you that are unfamiliar with our guild, we are a themed guild of a spiritually high-ranking order - not necessarily holy nor evil. The ambiguity in the theme allows us, in a RP way, to always find an excuse to kill Alliance. Sure, we gank because hey - we've all been ganked. Sometimes we allow the lowbies to pass on by as well. It adds to the thrill, imo. I rarely authorize or participate in continual camping; that being said if our event is to take over an area for 1/2 hour then...life happens. To clarify: our theme is based in our Constitution - not altering the Constitution to suit our camping desires, so know that. And most of our guild/officers are working adults so we do realize that the Dream is a place to be respected.

We run week-long alliance kill competitions by screenshotting killing blow stats on b-net and then again screenshots at the end of the event. Lowbies count, sorry. We also can be found in Brill on Tuesday nights for guild activity. From time to time we run other events which are usually involving killing Alliance in one way or another. We have RBGS as well and we would always like to find matchups for arenas 2s/3s and would like to keep the partners within the guild.

Any other questions/concerns, pleaes reach out.))

OOC:Why thank you. We are honored you could join us.

IC: We promise aggressive campaign against the Alliance. Vengeance belongs to the Horde.
I personally enjoy camping, and though my GM isn't always in favor of it, I still manage to make life suck for the ill prepaired. I believe our guild is joining so he will have an excuse to let me off my chain every once in a while, and place the blame for my chaos outside the guild. I look foward to joining forces and keeping alliance from dominating with numbers, cause we all know they lack the skill to do anything else. Nothing makes me more happy than an alliance finding out there was also a rogue in the group.
12/04/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Rydindyrty
I personally enjoy camping, and though my GM isn't always in favor of it, I still manage to make life suck for the ill prepaired. I believe our guild is joining so he will have an excuse to let me off my chain every once in a while, and place the blame for my chaos outside the guild. I look foward to joining forces and keeping alliance from dominating with numbers, cause we all know they lack the skill to do anything else. Nothing makes me more happy than an alliance finding out there was also a rogue in the group.

Awesome! You sound enthusiastic about killing alliance! :D
Tomorrow is the big night!
12/06/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Ravenhul
Tomorrow is the big night!

I shall crash it wearing this!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZzLFi_p3oMk/TaTWTcwVTyI/AAAAAAAAAJo/kcrSWwhuj7w/s1600/Man+Bikini.jpeg

JK, good luck :)
OOC:We had a good short meeting :D
That was a good time. Hope to see more of this going on. Thanks for the fun!
12/07/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Bravend
That was a good time. Hope to see more of this going on. Thanks for the fun!

Yep we usually have fun.

We had a great time occupying the blue reclues inn :D