Is anyone truly enjoying this season?

Arenas
No. The dispel change helped out wizards. It never made a big difference in random bgs since you never get dispelled but in organized pvp its just game breaking.
most ret's don't take repentance, but cyclone/hex/stun will be great. It's mostly an attempted counter to MLS. We're gonna see if it works at least as well as TSG does.

/sigh... these extremely offensive are what make me cry about arena nowadays.
No. The dispel change helped out wizards. It never made a big difference in random bgs since you never get dispelled but in organized pvp its just game breaking.

Makes the few rbgs I have done very annoying as well... the problem isn't dispelling its the combination of all the new cc and the dispelling being put on a cd.
Which is why wizards are over the top right now. Even 4s CD dispels are just not right.
Which is why wizards are over the top right now. Even 4s CD dispels are just not right.

The avatar nerf will cripple warriors I would imagine, yes they are out of control but remove taste for blood rng and avatar damage buff but leave the freedom and it should balance out, removing this we would be forced to take Safeguard and maybe roll with a hunter/hpally.
Avatar nerf won't cripple warriors, it'll make them fair. "If a warrior can hit you it hurts, your only choice is to kite" only right now kiting is IMPOSSIBLE thanks to speedy gonzoles buttons and avatar. I'm looking foward to it.

Wizards may be high but they gave melee insane mobility and more CC than they use to have to help them keep up with casters, and it's mostly an effective change.
Avatar nerf won't cripple warriors, it'll make them fair. "If a warrior can hit you it hurts, your only choice is to kite" only right now kiting is IMPOSSIBLE thanks to speedy gonzoles buttons and avatar. I'm looking foward to it.

Wizards may be high but they gave melee insane mobility and more CC than they use to have to help them keep up with casters, and it's mostly an effective change.

Definetely won't make them fair... clearly Cataclysm hasn't taught anyone anything.

Keep utility nerf damage!!!!

Nerfing utility then still realizing damage is too high then nerfing that is the worst way to go.