Murder of crows

Hunter
Post Limit:
So, since its on a bigger CD than LR and costs lots of focus, would be right to assume that it hits much harder than Lynx Rush?
Highest single Target output after LR gets nerfed.

And it still might beat it now, not sure.
If I remember correctly the CD and inability to stack it is a response to players on the beta having issues with the graphic for it. They also toned down the amount of crows it summoned. Currently it's damage is less than LR. The nerf to LR in the upcoming patch may or may not be big enough for Crow to move into the top spot.
11/19/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Blåckspiral
If I remember correctly the CD and inability to stack it is a response to players on the beta having issues with the graphic for it. They also toned down the amount of crows it summoned. Currently it's damage is less than LR. The nerf to LR in the upcoming patch may or may not be big enough for Crow to move into the top spot.

The total damage dealt by MoC itself is more than the total damage dealt by LR itself. The difference is, MoC also costs a nuke and a half worth of Focus, something a Hunter using LR will use for....a nuke and a half's worth of damage.

The total package, with A MoC, is only slightly higher than the total package with LR (I think...using my profile to provide an example)

According to Female Dwarf, and my current gear/Spec (Lynx Rush)
Combined: 72,489.66 DPS - Lynx Rush provides 3,689.98 DPS

If I swapped it to AMoC
Combined: 74,127.39 DPS - AMoC provides 5,220.19 DPS

My bracers don't load in, so if you double check, don't forget to patch them in +)

Basically, AMoC is a significant increase in the damage dealt purely by your level 75 talent choice. But the Focus cost reduces that difference, due to the Focus expense. Where a lot of players prefer LR at this point, is timing it with burst phases, (Rabid+BW), or burst targets (Elegon Orbs).