<H>The Whitetusk Tribe has arrived!(Updates!)

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
First Break Bump.
Friday Lunch Break Bump.
Last Break Bump.
Home from work and ready for the weekend bump! (Look for me in 35 minutes!)
Saturday Morning Bump!
Just Completed the Attention to Detail achievement, bump!
The Guild is level 12, Bump!
Back from Lunch Bump!
Last Break Bump!
Heading home from work Bump! Look for me in-game in 40 ish minutes.
I will be retracting my earlier statement.
Back to work, bump!
First Break bump!

And Grungai, anyone can invite, feel free to contact them. I'll get in touch with you when I get on tonight to help further the understanding of the guild if you need it.

Thanks for the interest!
For the sake of clarity and to further an understanding of what might serve as part of the tone of the guild, the following should be indicated here:

Pt. 1:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199034778

Pt. 2:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199644677

Reading these should give potential applicants a good sense of what to expect.
For the sake of clarity and to further an understanding of what might serve as part of the tone of the guild, the following should be indicated here:

Pt. 1:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199034778

Pt. 2:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199644677

Reading these should give potential applicants a good sense of what to expect.

Oh man! You foiled my plan! I thought no one would notice that I was the blatant author of post one and two!

But no, serious face?

If you hate me/judge the guild based on that thread, you're silly. An intelligent debate was brought up, and for uh...20+ pages it was just me defending against a bunch of twisted rubbish.

Oh, and that's all we do in the guild. We don't do Raids or discuss anything else. There's no RP. We don't help our members.

We literally come up with ways to discuss RP dueling and how levels relate on forums.

Ok, are the idiots gone by now? Good. You (possibly) think for yourself.

We want you.

Oh man! You foiled my plan! I thought no one would notice that I was the blatant author of post one and two!

But no, serious face?

If you hate me/judge the guild based on that thread, you're silly. An intelligent debate was brought up, and for uh...20+ pages it was just me defending against a bunch of twisted rubbish.

I'm sorry, I don't know where you got that impression that I hated you. But sooner or later, your threads will drop. Ideally people should be able to refer to them in order to see if they'd mesh well with your guild and your leadership style.

Given that there are people who clearly agree with you in those threads, this means that this is helpful, doesn't it? It helps them seek you out after the fact.

But no, serious face?

I'm sorry, I don't know where you got that impression that I hated you. But sooner or later, your threads will drop. Ideally people should be able to refer to them in order to see if they'd mesh well with your guild and your leadership style.

Given that there are people who clearly agree with you in those threads, this means that this is helpful, doesn't it? It helps them seek you out after the fact.

I didn't say you hated me. Just like I also didn't call you silly. The 'If' is a very important word in that sentence.

And I highly doubt that a thread asking for an intellectual and civil debate is a good indicator for leadership.

For example: I make a lot of jokes, but when it's raid time, it's serious face, let's finish business mode.

Everyone has their seperate faces.

I didn't say you hated me. Just like I also didn't call you silly. The 'If' is a very important word in that sentence.

And I highly doubt that a thread asking for an intellectual and civil debate is a good indicator for leadership.

For example: I make a lot of jokes, but when it's raid time, it's serious face, let's finish business mode.

Everyone has their seperate faces.

They do. Being in the position of guild leadership often relies on showing more of them than would be normal. It seems appropriate to let potential applicants see all the faces they might encounter.
Lunch Break Bump!
I'm interested in joining. You have an ETA for when you're on tonight? Can do an IC interaction prior if you want to.