Random Heroic... Not so Random?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
It seems every single time I queue for a heroic I either get Shado-Pan Monastery, Siege of Niuzao Temple, or Scholomance. The three LONGEST dungeons. Is anyone else having this problem?
RNG, is RNG. It SUCKS when it happens though. I always seem to get Shado-Pan.
lol yea I understand that this is completely random and sometimes RNG just doesn't like you but I completely feel you. I used to get Siege of Niuzao Temple way too often. Any fight/progression with dialogues that can't be skipped take too long for my taste.
When I queue up on my tank alt like 60% of the time I get Shado Pan right after the second boss.

It cracks me up.

Also I just made that number up, it's not really 60%.
I tossed 3 coins, they all landed on heads, ITS NOT RANDOM
Looking at your dungeon statistics page, you seem to be getting most dungeons about equally often. You've actually done Stormstout Brewery and Gate of the Setting Sun more often than any of the others, including the three you mentioned.
11/19/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Djaxi
When I queue up on my tank alt like 60% of the time I get Shado Pan right after the second boss.

The previous tank was probably there for the trinket alone and left the group right after. That's something that you see fairly frequently these days, too; tanks or healers queuing for a specific drop from a specific boss and leaving the group when it doesn't drop.
The statistics are not accurate btw.

On my DK tank alt, I've done about a dozen dungeons, and either 6 or 7 of those were Shado-pan monastery. However, if I look at the statistics for that toon, it says I've only done Shado-pan 3 times, which is very wrong.
Its not random, people are loot fishing those dungeons.

Its your battlegroup.

Also Shadopan has that nasty trash if you dont have dps that will CC or a competent healer, alot of tanks just quit after the first or second boss.
Ever since RNG was introduced to WoW in this expansion, there has been nothing but complaints.

...oh no wait.. RNG has always been here.
Ever since RNG was introduced to WoW in this expansion, there has been nothing but complaints.

...oh no wait.. RNG has always been here.

^
It's random, but can be effected by a few things. First it'll try to make you do each about the same time (it was easier to notice with the troll heriocs). Also, if people drop a lot (because it's hard, or loot, or whatever), obviously, it'll end up happening more often since the game has to fill those slots.

Also, you probably happen to notice it more because you don't like it.

Otherwise it's random.