Enchanted Thorium Set

Ravenholdt
I was just curious if any blacksmiths out there--either Horde or Alliance--can craft an Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and Enchanted Thorium Leggings.

Let me know and we can work something out! The current armor sets and fashionable pieces I have are clunky and leave me feeling less than fresh after my dailies.

Thank you!
Going from clunky to that set is a rather extreme shift.

Also there's a lookalike set you can just get from questing if you can't find a BS

http://urissa.org/2012/01/enchanted-thorium-set-lookalike/
11/25/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Draxonicar
Going from clunky to that set is a rather extreme shift.

The history of the Sin'dorei features many a bold maneuver--it's in the blood.

On another note, thanks for the substitute tips! However, at this point, my vanity yet compels me to continue my search. I'm hoping a random blacksmith will stumble upon this post...
Did I mention a tip? I'll provide materials, gold, and many thanks!

If you happen to know a seasoned blacksmith able to craft this set I'm sure I could reward you for your effort as well. Just drop me message either here or in-game!
Unfortunately I cannot. I can make a lot of stuff, but not that
11/28/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Zmbieznya
Unfortunately I cannot. I can make a lot of stuff, but not that

I am in the same boat my friend.

If you know other people who can make a lot of stuff perhaps you can ask around. I have several Alliance contacts willing to negotiate on my behalf!
Candela I'm on Garrosh server and 2 people in my guild Brave Companions know how to make the chest/leg pieces Sitri who has made them for my warrior :) and Bethor, if you provide mats and a tip I'm sure they will make them for you, being horde and on another server getting them may be a problem however or at least cost money with transfers etc, hope this helps.
A couple of people in my guild can make these. Trunder is one (on an alt), Chixnu, I believe, is the other. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out.
12/03/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Ñarina
Candela I'm on Garrosh server and 2 people in my guild Brave Companions know how to make the chest/leg pieces Sitri who has made them for my warrior :) and Bethor, if you provide mats and a tip I'm sure they will make them for you, being horde and on another server getting them may be a problem however or at least cost money with transfers etc, hope this helps.

Thank you so much for the lead. I will definitely keep this in mind should my search here on Ravenholdt prove fruitless!

12/03/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Savane
A couple of people in my guild can make these. Trunder is one (on an alt), Chixnu, I believe, is the other. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out.

I will be contacting you in-game! Thank you so much.
can you add my real id im keen on getting the chest! please let me know asap what you can do!!!!
12/03/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Ñarina

add my real id plz A.bilney@hotmail.com , im on all and if you could add me I wanna get the chest really...Really badly have the rest of the set just not the chest. plz help me out man:) ty
I was able to find someone on Ravenholdt that was able to make the piece. I would love to help you but I'm not quite sure how you would go about having one made for you here. Wouldn't that involve a server transfer to Ravenholdt and then back to Darkspear for you?