MoP 5.4 Enhance Guide: Kill Garrosh For Me

Shaman
Prev 1 21 22 23 35 Next
cool thx.
updated with a bit more information that we now have
Been simming up the different specs. Any combo of EB talent setup yields 3k or more, below PE/EM. I have done PE/AS(asks me to switch to haste gems) which yields 2k less than PE/EM. How much sim dps would u say yields no difference on live. Because I would love to do EB as my talent of choice but not have to suffer dps-wise for it.

I hate pets, especially ours which is a huge cd.
i was wondering if there is a haste number to be looking for or do we just go full haste cause i have 6.1k haste and basically 35% mastery...do i need to drop some haste and get my mastery up?
Because I would love to do EB as my talent of choice but not have to suffer dps-wise for it.

The sim seems to be bad with EB, live testing gives closer results. Not to mention 3k DPS isn't big difference when you're doing 130k DPS.

I have done PE/AS(asks me to switch to haste gems) which yields 2k less than PE/EM

If there were any complete patchwerk fights this tier AS would probably see more use than it does now.

i was wondering if there is a haste number to be looking for or do we just go full haste cause i have 6.1k haste and basically 35% mastery...do i need to drop some haste and get my mastery up?

sim it
so anyone else praying that these datamined notes are real?

Shaman (Forums, Talent Calculator)

Most totems now have 5 health, down from 10 / 10% of the caster's health.
Stormblast now does 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.
Stormstrike now does 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.
Windfury Attack now does additional damage equal to three extra attacks with extra attack power, up from two.

Enhancement

Lava Lash now does 300% weapon damage, up from 250%.
Mental Quickness now grants 65% of your attack power to spell power, up from 55%.
Stormstrike now does 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.
probably are
Ret paladins are so similar to us, my favorite 2 dps specs, are enhance and ret, I wonder who wil be the lead between them after the enhance buffs and this ret buff:

Sword of Light now increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 30%, up from 15%>
Quick question, 502 bad juju or 522 vicious tailsman?

Keep in mind I have a 502 renataki so it would probably push me over into haste scaling.
522 talisman
Thank you chill you saved me some mogu runes.
Hey Chill, I saw you recently re-gemmed practically all haste, and wanted to know how its working out, and at what point in your gear you decided to do do that it would make that big of a difference. I did reforge plots for myself last night (3000/200steps) and I'm literally right on the line of reforging any less or more for dps loss. Was curious what you saw in yours to make you re-gem completely.
04/23/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Rovayne
and at what point in your gear you decided to do do that it would make that big of a difference.

I decided to do it once I got the legendary meta. I didn't gain a ton of DPS, I think simmed it was like 1.5k or something.

Have you simmed swapping your MH and OH? wondering if the 2.4 speed in your MH and the 2.6 in the OH would give more dps
I just got the legendary gem as well, and after simming with that and my general talent set-up, I got the following numbers -

2.6 MH/2.4 OH - 149456.6
2.4 MH/2.6 OH - 149562.8

Not too big of an issue for me to change honestly. It was just preference when I got the Kegsmasher.

Haven't simmed reforge plots yet though, so I'm curious if gemming haste would be good for me as well soon. +1.5k that you got seems like quite a bit of an increase.
I have renaki(tforged) and the talisman, should I start going haste heavy now? I'm asking because I thought I saw Chill mentioning something about NOT going haste heavy with the talisman as your second RPPM trinket.

EDIT: Fixed derpy spelling.
Here's my reforge plot btw too Chill, if you're interested.

http://i.imgur.com/oE1qJUt.png

Still showing more haste as being a loss. Maybe I just need another RPPM.
Maybe I just need another RPPM.

Oh didn't see you only had one. Yeah that's probably it. Also if you want to see when stacking haste over agility is better, you can do a reforge plot of Haste vs Agility.

I have renaki(tforged) and the talisman, should I start going haste heavy now? I'm asking because I thought I saw Chill mentioning something about NOT going haste heavy with the talisman as your second RPPM trinket.

EDIT: Fixed derpy spelling.

Simming is the best way to be sure, but as with Rovayne you probably won't see a DPS increase until you have a second RPPM trinket.
Didn't get Juju or Renkataki's again tonight... :/ (tho we did get H Tortos and got Boots)
And yea I agree, I probably won't swap the gemming haste until I get two. I will try doing reforge plots of Agility and Haste anyway tomorrow to check it out.
Finally got a 522 offhand! I would be pumped that it's a mace, (dwarf racial) but most of us have way too much expertise that we can't totally reforge out of. On that note, I have 2 questions...

Check out my current expertise. According to my reforgelite and everything I can think of, that's as low as I can get my expertise in this gear. Is this the best I can do right now?

Secondly, this is the first week that I've been going PE/EM. That combination now sims the highest for me in both patchwerk fights and high movement fights. What are good ways to know that you should use the glyph of fire ele totem or not? And suppose you don't have a ton of mechanics or crazy things happening at the moment, how do you fit your fire ele's immolate and/or anything else into your priority? Where does it fall?
Hello people, I was wondering if anyone is able to help me with Simc (Complete Noob, literally just used it for the first time.

Is there anyway to sim different talents on the same imported character?

Also, is there any reason to change the Plots for DPS per Agility over DPS per AP? Or should I just stick with changing the reforge plots as Chillbros suggested?