MoP 5.4 Enhance Guide: Kill Garrosh For Me

Shaman
Post Limit:
Prev 1 4 5 6 35 Next
please report for sticky
front page
I was wondering where this was hiding. Reported for sticky!
Meh, why not.
To the top.

Also, wtb what your ui looks like and such. I need to mess with mine, wtb ideas.
I mainly just use elvui for almost everything, and vudoh for raid frames
second page is no bueno
stickie this tx
12/10/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Trollaifina
stickie this tx
12/10/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Chillbros
stickie this tx
So if the Fire Elemental Totem glyph is great for trolls, does that mean that PE will also tend to be weighted better for them?
It's better than it would be for other races, but I'm unsure on if it's better than UF. I would sim it.
It still shouldn't be better than UF. The only reason why one would glyph it (As a Troll) is because of the alignment it receives with other cooldowns that also happen to be 3 minutes. This is because that the glyph (In hindsight) doesn't actually reduce the output of the Fire Elemental, but rather its frequency. As such, glyphing the elemental as a Troll actually strengthens it due to the nature of cooldown synchronization.
http://www.totemspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6923

Purge put up a nifty list of trinkets. Keep in mind the way some trinkets synergize may change how some trinkets are in comparison to each other.
to the top
wait shamanistic rage is off the gcd now?

I have been so in and out this tier, if that's true

fapfapfafpafapfapfpafapfapfapfjoaifdpaosdijfapfapfappfppappafap
wait shamanistic rage is off the gcd now?

I have been so in and out this tier, if that's true

fapfapfafpafapfapfpafapfapfapfjoaifdpaosdijfapfapfappfppappafap

I KNOW. It may seem like such a minor change, but anyone who's been playing Enhance for PvE for a while now can't deny that this simple, single change is pretty damn awesome.

Also, didn't you go back to Duality? Nuuuuuu
I did but they extended raid by 2 days/week this tier and by an hour a day, it just killed me so i took a break and came back and found a 10m on the recruitment forums, not bad so far

been here 2 weeks i think and this guild formed from a 25 just a few weeks ago and we're 11/16, empress is being a pain though, really need a good 4th healer for a 10m, it's pretty silly :\
this thread needs moar love