4/6HMV, 16/16N Hunter LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, Kintetic of Frostmane is a 25 man horde guild. We raid Tue, Wed, Thurs 530-930 Pst, and are currently 5/6hm Msv 3/6 Heroic Hof 4/4 Terrace. We are currently actively looking for a full time Hunter. Feel free to check us out at www.kineticguild.com. Or add me Bartz#1172

Thanks for your time,

<Chosen> is a Heroic Mode raiding guild on the alliance side of Ner'zhul. We are focused on 25m progression and we are recruiting for Mists of Pandaria.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 6:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time (PST). We run a Loot Council system that rewards players based on attendance and performance in raids.

Mogu'Shan Vaults - 4/6 HM
Heart of Fear - 2/6 HM
Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4 N

What <Chosen> Brings to You:
• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
• An environment where performance is valued above all else.
• Like minded, progression oriented raiders.

What is Wanted from You:
• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
• Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
and not recruited for the bench.
• Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
attempt it with four or five.
• Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
least possible number of attempts.
• You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
through it.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com.
Also contact us through RL ID or battle tag:
Beastyn - Beastyn#1194
Aryxia - nikki_n23@hotmail.com or Aryxia#1523
Look into it, tell me whatcha think
Hey there Tenk,

I am currently looking for a solid hunter for my Ally 25, 16/16 guild (2 Hmv), that WANTS to grind heroics, can get out of bad, understands class/boss mechanics quickly...AND (this is a must) can laugh at extremely disturbing jokes that make dock workers blush. If you can say yes to all of the above:

Above is our spam/history. As you can see we have been around a LONG time (TBC), we consider ourselves a HOME not just a guild. So if youre interested in joining our dysfunctional family... hit me up and we will mumble: Pakserian#1325 or dawsondeanna36@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time!

GM of GC

We are currently in the market for a reliable, compatent, skilled Hunter. Below is a brief description of our guild and how to contact me.

4/6H MSV Soon to be 1/6H HOF 4/4N Terrece (16/16N of course) 25 man

Raids: Sun through Wen 6-9pm PST (12hr raid week)

Server Firsts/Gold challenge modes

Top 100 US push

Real ID: bobs69amx@comcast.net
Tenkiel...come to the Dark side...we have cookies! ( and cake....but in a limited supply since we have 2 Pandas in our raid group...) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199912410 to avoid spam
Final Chapter 10m - Gorefiend Horde PvP

4/6H MSV
6/6 HoF
4/4 TES with Protectors of the Endless on Elite mode

We raid Tues-Thurs 7-11pm est, and add a Monday clean up if necessary.

You can check us out at final-chapter.guildlaunch.com

You can message myself, Uwantnoodle, or Zefo in game or add my battle tag, Ryokosan#1544
still looking.