Topper MCnabb

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
I know times during the war with the Horde have been difficult. I know that not every SW citizen is as valauable as the other. Is it possible we could finally after all these years get Topper Mcnabb a job? Possibly a special vendor? Something? Thanks that is all

Concerned SW Paladin and citizen
Im shocked! Am I the only one that in the midst of the mist's that is concerned for the health and well beign of Topper Mcnabb. How sad
Topper McNabb reminds me of the average forum poster. Complains, complains, complains, blames someone else, never actually tries to solve the problem.
I can't help but feel sorry for the poor fellow. Unemployment is tough, even in Azeroth, you know?
I always love hearing about his farm being destroyed because the Alliance "built a tower behind it", and remembering all the times I used farms as quasi-walls around my towers in WC2 :D
He should be the Stormwind version of Gamon,
Raise taxes on the rich of Stormwind so Topper McNabb can receive hand outs.
Actually Mitt Krythae I disagree. He is a casualty of war, of change and of power. He sits there in SW day in and day out. Desperate, hopeless, hungry. Hoping someone will have pity on his poor soul and give him some food or soemgold for a pint. Also, nothign to do with Forum poster's. I could care less about allt he QQ'ing right now. The issue at hand is Topper Mcnabb and the more formally the poor and downtrodden of SW
11/30/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Humanflint
Actually Mitt Krythae I disagree. He is a casualty of war, of change and of power. He sits there in SW day in and day out. Desperate, hopeless, hungry. Hoping someone will have pity on his poor soul and give him some food or soemgold for a pint. Also, nothign to do with Forum poster's. I could care less about allt he QQ'ing right now. The issue at hand is Topper Mcnabb and the more formally the poor and downtrodden of SW

It's been 8 years. EIGHT YEARS. Even the Orphans show more initiative than Topper does.

EDIT: Actually, that's real world time. What are we at now? Is it also 8 years? So confusing to keep track because Blizz rarely publicly states the time jumps. I guess it also depends on if we consider Topper at the same time of the Shattering, or current with what's happening in Mists.
Well Sakhmet, As a crusader of the light. As someone who has dedicated his life to Helping those in need regardless of their background I think all of us deserve a warm blanket, a hot bowl of soup, or gold piece or two. Maybe evensome basic form of living. Can we not, as a society that is forged in the very fires of the "Alliance" do this for our people? I think so. The king in his depseration to form a more perfect alliance, to seek out and destroy those that would threaten the old world, must not forget of the daily struggles of it's citizens
Thanks for the notification. The SW city guards have been notified. Somehow Topper avoided the nets when all the undesirables/unfortunate were gathered up and shipped off to Westfall where citizens of value don't have to see them. An oversight for which they immediately appologized, and assured me they will correct as soon as possible. Last I saw they were marching off to the Auction House to arrest him. After a short stay in the SW stockades he will be appropriately shipped off to Westfall where he spend the remainder of his days contemplating the mistakes in his life, and hopefully repent from his lazy ways and learn a skill, get a job, and become a productive member of society again. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We can't have SW streets poluted by unsightly trash such as this, tarnashing the appearance of our grand city.
Sounds like Adiathna "Needs More POWA!!"
11/30/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Humanflint
He is a casualty of war, of change and of power.

If he wasn't flagged friendly he'd be another kind of casualty altogether, just to shut up the annoying jerk :D
Allow people to donate money to him.
11/30/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Humanflint
Sounds like Adiathna "Needs More POWA!!"

oh...I'm sorry...I was just regurgitating the king's stance...not my own views. After all, he was the one that put the "Westfall Solution" into motion.
11/30/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Alelsa
I always love hearing about his farm being destroyed because the Alliance "built a tower behind it", and remembering all the times I used farms as quasi-walls around my towers in WC2 :D

I always played Alliance in WC3 (why I'm Alliance now hehe) and it was a generally accepted best practice that you should build all your farms in front of all your towers as a buffer to keep the towers from dying.

Topper McNabb's homelessness problem was caused by me!

Edit: Moved my edit into a new post.
11/30/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Adiathna
After a short stay in the SW stockades he will be appropriately shipped off to Westfall where he spend the remainder of his days contemplating the mistakes in his life, and hopefully repent from his lazy ways and learn a skill, get a job, and become a productive member of society again.

You haven't been to Westfall lately, have you?

Edited after seeing this:

oh...I'm sorry...I was just regurgitating the king's stance...not my own views. After all, he was the one that put the "Westfall Solution" into motion.

Also, OP, stop with the real world political crap. If you're just here to get your political jollies off, find somewhere else.
I was just teasing you :P
11/30/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Humanflint
I was just teasing you :P

grin...I got that...was trying to stay in character.

11/30/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Kyrthae
You haven't been to Westfall lately, have you?

Hey...the skills he learns working for the Defias...if he lives...will be incredibly useful in procuring a job with SI:7
Yes, I have been to westfall. That is partially the point of my boring morning at work and my rambling concerns for Topper Mcnabb and the other misfortunate of SW and the surounding area's. The point, is hypocricy. Less my terrible spelling.