Topper MCnabb

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
Way to whip up the citizens of Stormwind into a murderous rage against a homeless person, Blizz!

I'd buy him a pair of boots if I had a way.
Way to whip up the citizens of Stormwind into a murderous rage against a homeless person, Blizz!

Well, if Topper weren't so lazy he could walk around the corner and do the fishing and cooking daily.

Well, if Topper weren't so lazy he could walk around the corner and do the fishing and cooking daily.

Then perhaps I could gift him with a fishing pole and enough to train the fishing skill. Teach a man to fish, yada yada.

Then perhaps I could gift him with a fishing pole and enough to train the fishing skill. Teach a man to fish, yada yada.

Okay, that is acceptable. And maybe someday he could become a fish monger.
Perhaps Topper McNabb isn't all that he seems?

He's been sitting there, in the trade district, watching the comings and goings of heroes for years. He sees who they speak to, what they buy and sell, and who they do business with.

He overhears their conversations.

Despite all the begging, notice that he's never actually taken a handout. Not ever.

Interesting, no?

That's what you've been told.
I know times during the war with the Horde have been difficult. I know that not every SW citizen is as valauable as the other. Is it possible we could finally after all these years get Topper Mcnabb a job? Possibly a special vendor? Something? Thanks that is all

Concerned SW Paladin and citizen

Perhaps Topper McNabb isn't all that he seems?

He's been sitting there, in the trade district, watching the comings and goings of heroes for years. He sees who they speak to, what they buy and sell, and who they do business with.

He overhears their conversations.

Despite all the begging, notice that he's never actually taken a handout. Not ever.

Interesting, no?

I just want the ability to give him money. That's all. Knowing that I won't get anything out of it, I'd like to hand Topper a gold coin from time to time.
He's a spy for the Sha of Happiness.
I'm waiting for the Stormwind guard to buy him a new pair of Sketchers.
As a newcomer to your lands I can not speak on the atrocities that I'm sure have been wrought upon your people that would cause them to be in such a sad condition but perhaps you could speak to King Wrynn about helping the poor and destitute of the Alliance instead of building huge monuments to himself at the entrance of Stormwind Keep.
I've got the solution...Welfare...perhaps Blizz can implement it better than the government.
he's a member of the bronze dragonflight.
11/30/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Reckstorm
Allow people to donate money to him.

This would be a good gold sink. Allow me to give him a set amount, say 5K gold, but then he shuts up forever on all my characters. I'd fork over large amounts of gold to see him go away.
Lol ive actually tried giving him some gold...
He's obviously a serial killer who stakes out the Auction House for more victims. His preferred targets are the Highest Bidders.

That's why I moved to the Dwarven District.
Put him to work clearing out some of the rats in Stormwind. That should keep him busy for awhile.
I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Topper actually works for SI:7.