12/11/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Zpan
What's your fave medium to draw in? Traditional or digital? :D

Traditional, definitely.

The only digital I do is photo edits >.>
12/11/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Bloodsfury
What's your fave medium to draw in? Traditional or digital? :D

Traditional, definitely.

The only digital I do is photo edits >.>

Traditionally too! Been teaching myself how to do digital painting to vary out my portfolio; the fact I don't have a tablet and do everything with a mouse always surprises people XD
12/11/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Sammuroth
Was I the only one who loled at this 0_0

Well, I'm glad someone enjoyed it
So...

Anyone know where Silvy is?
No idea. It's kinda' odd for her to just be gone outta' nowhere.
12/11/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Zpan
Traditionally too! Been teaching myself how to do digital painting to vary out my portfolio; the fact I don't have a tablet and do everything with a mouse always surprises people XD

Eh, it's how I do stuff... What program do you use?
12/12/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Bloodsfury

Eh, it's how I do stuff... What program do you use?

I use Photoshop CS4 mostly, along with PaintTool SAI.
I'm trying to draw via computer stuff...but for me it's impossible to do with out some sort of reference
I use a lot of references too when I draw - poses, anatomy, backgrounds, weapons and armor... I can do stuff straight from my head, but when its something I'm not good at (weapons, action poses, hands and feet) got to hhave references....
,,,?....
/bump
i am willing to write up a thread very similiar to this if you guys are willing to join if silvestris does not come back
I get the feeling she's not coming back (this is Erani btw) Maybe something came up irl?
I vote that we stick it out a while longer.
I'm gonna stick it out.

Nothing better to do, really. Too pissed off at my shoulder right now to even post anyway.
Yea its not like their are a bunch of active threads atm
Indeed Jer, indeed
Too bad Silv disappeared. Something must have come up. I was thinking of a thread idea, I see you all jumped on this one and seemed to enjoy it. Basic premise though might be a bit different. I have enjoyed so many games over the years I think just about every archtype has been explored.

It's kind of hard to come up with something that is unique and yet intriguing enough to gather posters. But I was thinking more along the lines of a sudden teleportation to a dungeon. You are thrown into the depths of a dungeon. You have no weapons, and only the bare minimum of clothing. No armor. Just your wits and whatever magic you possess will be limited to simplest of spells.

Does this sound interesting? If so I will write up an OOC and see if I can get some more ideas as I write.
That does sound fun and interesting. I'd be on board with it. :)
I know I tried a couple times with a 'stranded on an island' idea where the people were shipwrecked on an uncharted Island near where Pandaria is now - the island was unique because there was a new, undiscovered mineral vein that the Island that basically neutralized mana. One could chose to be a shipwreck survivor or one of the Trolls native to the Island. The main goal was to try to get off the Island without the benefit of the use of mana, and it was a mixed (Alliance and Horde) RP so the characters had to not just struggle with the potentially hostile natives, lack of mana, but also their own mistrust and hostility with the members fo the opposing faction....