Best pvp guilds of Darkspear.

Darkspear
Can someone tell the best pvp guilds on darkspear? Not just alliance or just horde but both. Thanks in advance.
Best PVP guild as a whole? or ... just the best players, cause the best players are SSJ KWOK SQUAD , & Intentionally Female but the most well known and oriented PVP guild is probably Dara, but not the best players xD not a hater they are cool, & idk about horde i assume The crimson tide lol.
<doing work>
12/01/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Jdawgx
The crimson tide lol.

Don't associate with this guild cow, it's the horde version of wpf.
Is this what people really think of TCT? :(
Did you forget he was in WPF and loved it? They even booted him and he begged to get back in. So I think he might enjoy another guild like that.

Says the guy who got booted out of an entire faction.
Jaqen if I begged to get back in why would I faction change to get away from them? and I mean a pvp guild as a whole.
12/01/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Rafien
Jaqen if I begged to get back in why would I faction change to get away from them? and I mean a pvp guild as a whole.

You see guys, Cow is growing from a young boy to man. He's done with limiting himself to only World PvP and using the excuse I don't have ratings because I don't try to have ratings.

I respect that. Some people could learn from this for sure.

Back on topic? Lemons.
Oranges.
12/01/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Syrelan
dude cow plz tell me you are not entering battlegrounds missing a ring and trinket

how else am i supposed to get them? lol im not questing anymore. i dont even play that much anymore
That whole, wintraders getting justice really put him back lOl
<Envy>
12/02/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Binibikini
That whole, wintraders getting justice really put him back lOl

shutup kid
12/02/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Toskosa
shutup kid

is 15 years old, calls other people kids.

please don't stop posting you are one of the few people on these forums i can stand to read. thx