85 twinks are here come join us part 2

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
12/08/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Gòóbypls
Pretty sure I can run you OOM

lol@ thinking resto shamans oom
but why not just go cata gear for more competitive matches.

/wrists

Hybrids dont have cataclysmic if you read this post at all
? that doesnt make sense, You dont have any options as far as Cata gear? 0, notta, nothing?
12/08/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Dochaelian

Add my battle tag ill invite you and ill xfer to your server trade you 100k if you kill me :)

Umadbro#1254
It's all good bro i'll just start using swiftness /free action pots and 4k int flasks to even things out a bit. I know it's a twink bracket , but why not just go cata gear for more competitive matches. You all afraid that you can't compete on a lvl playing field?

Are you this stupid? You do realize that the season 11 gear is better then alot of this MoP gear we have on right?
12/08/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Dochaelian
? that doesnt make sense, You dont have any options as far as Cata gear? 0, notta, nothing?

The cata vendor doesn't sell cata gear for hybrid classes atm, its broken.
Time restrictions? Pretty sure I can run you OOM. RShaman offensive sucks ;/

i dont oom :S but you can try add my rid
It's all good bro i'll just start using swiftness /free action pots and 4k int flasks to even things out a bit. I know it's a twink bracket , but why not just go cata gear for more competitive matches. You all afraid that you can't compete on a lvl playing field?

Are you this stupid? You do realize that the season 11 gear is better then alot of this MoP gear we have on right?
But when u have a few loaded with mop gear and the other team consists of 120k hp players it makes a huge difference.

But when u have a few loaded with mop gear and the other team consists of 120k hp players it makes a huge difference.

PVP POWER
12/08/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Valops
The cata vendor doesn't sell cata gear for hybrid classes atm, its broken.
WOW!!!! seems to be that there's always something not working right these days.

I'm just sayin i think peeps would much prefer competitive games that are close as oppesed to blow out stomp fests.

Don't you like close, down to the wire type games?
I'm just sayin i think peeps would much prefer competitive games that are close as oppesed to blow out stomp fests.

Wait till the bracket gets more organized and rbgs start forming up :p
well ok since you dont get the point Resil/pvp power out damages the difference in mop gear Js Pvp power is OP
im thinking about my ret pally or my warrior now for this bracket but the warrior is lvl 1

i kind of want a 85 version of my main but are warriors good enough at this bracket to warrant the 2-3 weeks i have to spend lvling him?
In this bracket any class is good long as you know how to play it
Thats one hot cow
12/08/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Zâÿne
Felt pretty good

I know what you mean. Yesterday I spent most of the day farming out the bars I needed to drop Mining and convert to Engineering. I swear I had about 6 1v1s with lvl 90s. Beat a 90 elemental shaman and a 90 warrior. Beating the warrior felt pretty damn good. The rest kicked my !@# lol

Haha, well at least you got two!

WOW!!!! seems to be that there's always something not working right these days.

There are too many variables. What you see here in this thread are 85s. We play in a bracket that goes up to 89. More and more higher level toons are starting to join the bracket and the gear we have keeps us competitive with them. They have higher stats, extra spells that we don't have either, but mixing in a few MoP blues where you can put in a hefty amount of resilience and/or pvp power goes a long way.

Hybrids need the gear, as you now know that we don't have access to s11.
12/08/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Middas
Thats one hot cow

Ikr
12/08/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Factor
Hybrids need the gear, as you now know that we don't have access to s11.
Thats gonna get fixed though, right?

12/08/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Factor
We play in a bracket that goes up to 89
But 89's are easier to beat. I find 85's are tougher in MOP gear, a decent rogue in mop gear can take 50% hp, cloak and take the other half or at least leave you in bad shape.
if a rogue only gets you to 50% theres a prob Full bis bursts me to 50% with 69% damage reduction
nvm found it.