<A> 'Weeks Behind' 10m Raid/Guild Recruitment

Tichondrius
Recently formed guild, 12/03/2012, seeks to fill the rest of our core 10m raid team for consistent, solid, and painless progression.

Our background...
We
-are a group of (5) or so RL friends that have played since release, and have not yet expanded our scope of play beyond competitive PvP
-are mostly male, between ages 18-26 college students and recent graduates
-express a bit of crude humor more than 60% of the time
-want to casually and smoothly progress through 10m content, relying on our skill (not time) to accomplish this goal

What we want...
Be
-able to raid *most 7:30p.m, Tuesdays, Sundays, and Mondays
-able to perform above a mediocre level of play

Current Raid:
Tank:
Warrior
Monk

Heals:
Druid
Priest

DPS:
Ele Shaman
Fre Mage
Bst Hunter

Class/Role availability:
Tank:
1x possible
Paladin or Death Knight

Heals:
1x possible
Shaman or Paladin

DPS:
x3 possible
Skilled DPS, most any class will be fine.

Please respond to this thread with interest, class, role, and character name as appropriate.
(Or send an in-game message to any member within 'Weeks Behind')

Best,
-Manicure
365-367 (Tichon down so I cant check)
Holy Pally with a Ret OS
I've raided with the top raiding guilds on Mal'Ganis during Cata although I played a rogue then. I now play a paladin. Last expansion played Ret Dps. This expansion i'm playing holy. I have raid exp and have raided for long periods of times . I have access to voice communication.
Character name Steven.
Dont raid with this guy, I do 2s with him. He's not good.
@Steven - adding you next time I log... First possible raid will be this Sunday, ~7:30 (MSV).
Love the guild name. Good luck. :]
Well thanks, Fatality.

I might need to send you a tell about your Elegon strat...
Definitely like this guild you guys should check it out we're really looking forward to getting some new members.
Well thanks, Fatality.

I might need to send you a tell about your Elegon strat...

Sure thing.
Still looking for more DPS to fill the last few spots in our 10m. First potential raid date is this Sunday, 12/10/2012 at 7:30 p.m.

If interested, please respond or send anyone in 'Weeks Behind' an in game message.

Best,
Manicure
Le bump~
475-478 frost dk Frost dk with a tank os
I raided with a couple of top guilds on Mal'Ganis with Steven I would always be 1st or close to it on the charts I also raided a hunter back then. I have a lot of raid exp just none for this content patch. This expansion I haven't been able to find a stable raiding guild and i'm very interested in any guild even through progression i'm very ready to get back into a guild that I can call home.
Qcd - MSV tonight at 7:30. If you are on, send me a tell... I would like to get you and Steven on board.

Best,
M
Solid 4/6 last night - it was nice to have you guys , QCD+Steven.

Update: Still need more DPS to fill remaining spots.

PST if you are a solid DPS who is able to carry their weight and would like to join a core 10m raid group/guild.

-Manicure
Filling out nicely...

Still need (2) core DPS to complete our 10m raid team.

Preferably a Hunter, Warlock, or Mage.

Please respond here or in game to any/most members of Weeks Behind. We will be raiding MSV (on Elegon) on Sunday 6:00 p.m.
Bump for this Sunday - cleared 4/6 MSV earlier this week - intending 6/6 tomorrow.

LF2M DPS for core raid team.