Why Blizzard?

Mage
Post Limit:
Why did you have to nerf Mages so hard? They were fine before.

:/
Nerf odd I barely noticed any nerfs on mine,if anything a couple of spells got a nice boost according to patch notes.
ice barrier is useless now in pvp. it got double dipped with the 25% nerf and the whole pvp power healing nerf. so it makes it break with one auto attack hit pretty much.

the frost burst could have used tweaking and i wouldnt have a problem with that... i can adapt my tactics and rotations... but i would at least like some survivability.
Lol survivability??? They may be a bit squishy but there is no way you can complain... You dont need survivability when you do a ton of damage double frost nova.. Double ice block... double ice barrier...Ring of frost.... Blink...slows.. Deep freeze every 30 seconds....3 Poly-morphs ... Honestly they didn't get enough of a nerf being OP for 2 expansions..
11/28/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Maehara
Because 2 expansions of being OP was enough. I'm amazed they weren't rotated around back in Wrath like every other FotM class.

And why do you think they are still not OP???

11/28/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Ashdawg
Lol survivability??? They may be a bit squishy but there is no way you can complain... You dont need survivability when you do a ton of damage double frost nova.. Double ice block... double ice barrier...Ring of frost.... Blink...slows.. Deep freeze every 30 seconds....3 Poly-morphs ... Honestly they didn't get enough of a nerf being OP for 2 expansions..

50% of what you named is in talents.Exclude talents and write their survivability.

TL;DR. If any of you watched World of Roguecraft videos,please watch episode 1 and instead of a rogue imagine a mage.

All of the kids rolled mages cuz they thought they were skilled.With the nerfs,they suck.

You get the point...but mages are still OP. <3
OH for !@#$ sakes don't u freaking dare complain about being nerfed you're not the class at the bottom of the DPS charts.
11/28/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Wrydan
so it makes it break with one auto attack hit pretty much.

You forgot the part where no melee class can get in auto attack range because they're either frozen or slowed to hell, and if they do get to you then it's simply "Lawl! Iceblock until nova's back up!"
u guys got trolled

Are you freaking kidding me.. You mages are worse than the QQing warriors. L2P YOUR CLASS! This toon will be my next 90 after my warrior and I'll laugh at ppl as I three shot them with my frost bomb even when I'm not geared.

EDIT: Also, no one got trolled -_- Mages have been doing this for the past two days even in game a mage tried to claim they're bad..

Are you freaking kidding me.. You mages are worse than the QQing warriors. L2P YOUR CLASS! This toon will be my next 90 after my warrior and I'll laugh at ppl as I three shot them with my frost bomb even when I'm not geared.

EDIT: Also, no one got trolled -_- Mages have been doing this for the past two days even in game a mage tried to claim they're bad..

Level 85 pvp is serious business
11/28/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Xehanort

Frost Bomb has a cooldown.
I really hope OP is trolling.
11/28/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Ashdawg

please know what you are talking about before you post.

we do not get double ice barriers, just move from the ring since it does have a cast time and you can see where it is going to be on the ground.Why would we polymorph you when it heals you?

Priest are so op if you know how to play one right,The only classes that !@#$ on me hard are priest and hunters.I wish i would have recorded the priest earlier killing me in the 3 seconds he silenced me for.I couldnt ice block because his mass dispel, my shield would break as soon as i put it on.Priest are the most op class if played right imo.
so many bad posts in this thread, from mages and not mages alike.
oh boo-hoo mages get a few seconds added to some spells and they cry about being nerfed.

atleast your "nerfs" were stated in the patch notes. unlike us Spriests.

keep pumping out 100k in two seconds, you Mages you.
11/30/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Krinj
oh boo-hoo mages get a few seconds added to some spells and they cry about being nerfed.

Not really :L
Don't let the little lvl 71 mage speak for everyone who plays the class.