Ranking Feral LFG

Guild Recruitment
Long story short, I've been a hardcore raider from bc-cata, in mop I formed a casual 10 man with a friend due to schedule changes. People have lost interest and now I'm here looking to find a decent progressing guild.

Previous experience includes
Realm first kills including Deaths Demise
Hero of the Horde
Rankings every week

Can provide logs and play other specs.

Thanks for any interest.
Hey! We are <Church Of RnG> !
We are a 25man guild that raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm-1am EST.
We are on the server Cho'Gall, a CST server!
Our current Progress is 6/6msv 3/6HoF!
We are currently recruiting all classes to become raiders!
Feel free to add me on Real ID - Ifeelshakey2@gmail.com
Also feel free to check out our website at Rng.guildomatic.com
Thanks!

<Church of RNG> is a 25man raiding guild that formed in April 2010, months after the Icecrown Citadel debut of Wrath of the Lich King. Our leadership core has been together for years now, starting in BC as a tight-knit 10-man group.

We are an active, talented, quickly progressing guild that extremely quickly moved into the top-tier of progression guilds on Cho'gall after deciding to become 25-man. We have extremely high ambitions for Cataclysm.

Throughout WotLK we cleared the most difficult 10-man content (Ulduar 1-light, TOGC-Insanity, 12/12 HMs in 10m-ICC all as a strict 10-man guild, before recruiting to 25-man status. We were one of only 3 guilds to get Light of Dawn while it was current content.

Other information:

Fun Fact: RNG stands for Random Number Generation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNG), the fundamental mechanic underlying all Role-Playing Games. Hence the <Church of RNG> suggests a humorous worship or devotion to said mechanic, that it might in turn be benevolent to us. This is of course ridiculous, and is incidentally a parody of organized religion.

We are a performance guild. There will be no "carrying" and no tolerance of sub-par performance. We are talented and devoted players and expect nothing less of you.

The <Church of RNG> has a GUILD COMES FIRST mindset. Any individual member's WoW goals come second. We are not here to gear players out or get them achievements, we are here to make the entire guild successful -- downing bosses and progressing through content. If you don't 100% agree, contacting us is a waste of time.
Hey there!

My guild, [H] Ecovati @ Zul'Jjin is looking for skilled players for 25 man raids. We are currently 1/6 heroic MSV & 3/6 HoF. Many of us have been raiding together since ICC and have cleared countless heroics raids together including 12/12 H-ICC, Sinestra, 8/8 H-DS and more.

We only raid two nights per week Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Please do not take our limited raiding schedule as casual. We expect to move through content quickly in these two nights!

If you're interested please visit our website and fill out an app: Evocati.enjin.com.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me in game My battle tag is Vulp#1695 or you can contact Williamwolf#1372 .

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
SACRIFICE GUILD - www.sacrificeguild.org

CURRENT Progression (25) - US 62 25-man
- 4/6 Heroic Vaults
- 1/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
- 4/4 Terrace (Protector's Elite down)

Previous Progression
- 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (US 111)
- 7/7 Heroic Firelands (US 120)

Server: Mannoroth (PvP EST) Chicago Data Center
Schedule: Mon / Tues / Wed / Thur, 7:30 - 11:00 PM CST
Loot: Loot Council via attendance + performance

Thezdin - jake.litwicki@gmail.com
Tripwyr/Tripwyrjr
Ryechu/Glyscore - jr_renner@hotmail.com
[H] Sympathy of Turalyon (PvE)

Sympathy was established in April 2012 when we moved horde from our former alliance counterpart (Apathy) to get the attention of better players. Unfortunately, we got off to a rocky start with the new 25M and are in dire need of exceptional players. Our 2 10 mans have been established for quite some time and our 25M is going through its filtering stage currently so we'll be ready to push harder through the next tier with more competent and skilled raiders. Raid spots are competitive so don't think you'll pass trial and get to be lazy. We want to keep raising the bar and pushing harder.

We currently need any and all amazing DPS who don't stand in !@#$ and follow directions!

Raid Schedule:
8-11 EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and sometimes Monday.

Websites of Interest:
- http://sympathy.rancidracing.com/
- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Sympathy

Please apply online so me and my officers can look over it as we get a chance. I've been really busy lately and hunting me down online before raid times is almost impossible.

If you need to get in contact with me, add my battletag: Sieara#1968 or email me: nintendobratkat@yahoo.com since my phone gets my emails.
^
We are currently looking for a couple more exceptional players. Check out our info and see if we might be a good fit for you. We maintain a small roster and don't recruit for the bench.

Shining Force
Established in 1998, with roots in gaming dating back even further, SF has made its mark on many games of various genres.

http://www.shiningforce.net
US - Mal'Ganis [Horde] - PVP

Raid Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thur

Raids Start @: 5:30PM PST / 7:30 CST / 8:30PM EST
Raids End @: 9:00PM PST / 11:00 CST / 12:00PM EST

Current Progress: US 108 25 man

End of Cata:

8/8 25man Heroic Dragon Soul
US#31 25m 3days
US#112 25m

Current:
T14 10/16
3/6 25man Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 HoF
4/4 TES

Recruitment is currently open to:

Death Knight (DPS) [High]
Warlock [High]
Exceptional DPS of all classes and specs (Except Tanks and Mages) [High]

How to Apply:

Submit an application at http://www.shiningforce.net

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Eazycheeze, Afterthought, Ragnoth, Ebolaa, Yumi, Pyrotonic, Fenixember, or Busch. Feel free to contact Eazycheeze via Real ID at Eazycheeze#1810.
I am Khadajsama one of the 2 leaders of a late night 3 day a week, 10 man group on Area 52 Horde (PvE EST) Server. We raid from 11:00PM Server time to 3:00AM Server time (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

A little bit about us:
We are recent server transfers from Mal'Ganis and are looking to make a solid raid team on Area 52. Between the 2 raid leaders we have about 12 years of combined raiding and raid leading experience. I have been playing since June '05 and the other raid leader started at launch. The both of us have gone through almost all content. I took a small break during cataclysm, while the other raid leader went on and led a successful DS 8/8HM group. The main idea is that we are both experienced, serious, dedicated, and know how to enjoy ourselves at the same time.

We have cleared normal MSV and are currently 4/6 in HoF.

We currently have the an opening for the following classes/specs:

Tank
Blood Death Knight
Guardian Druid
Protection Paladin
Brewmaster Monk

We are looking for a Off Tank with a DPS Off Spec for the 1 tank fights. DPS must be on par with other DPS in the raid.

Healer
Mistweaver Monk
Restoration Druid

DPS
Rogue
Monk
Feral Druid
Warlock

Exceptional applicants are always welcome regardless of recruitment needs.

We are looking for serious applicants if you don't have enchants/gems/reputation please don't waste your time or ours. But if you want to join a close bunch of serious top end raiders and are up to the challenge of pushing your abilities to their limits every time then this is the guild for you apply today!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me through the information below. I can be contacted directly on Area 52 as Khadajsama, or through Battletag - Khadaj#1485, or even RealID punkbat@email.com.

Please apply at http://swarmarea52.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?ForumID=2252287&PostCount=1&GuildID=465194&TabID=4014803

Thank you for your time and good luck =)
^
shoot me an add real ID. indieqt#1199
Static - Top 50 US 25m, 3 nights a week (Wed/Thu/Mon, 9:00pm - 12:30a Eastern)
5/16H

RealID: virbitsky.nick@gmail.com

Added bonus (link to HM Ragnaros kill): http://www.twitch.tv/static_layn/b/296558795
former top 50 US core
4/6 H msv 6/6 hof 4/4 terrace (should have heroic kings+ blade lord this week)

need better players to push rankings to where we are comfortable with (50 ish US)

skype- ben.merritt2
real id- benmerritt2@hotmail.ca

look forward to hearing from you!
Looking for you for a Core Spot!

Chosen 25m - 4/6H MSV - 1/6H HoF - 16/16 Normal Mode.

Raid times 3 Nights - Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 6pm to 10pm Pst.

Add me Beastyn#1194

Visit us at www.chosennerzhul.com for more info
Current Progression
3/6 H MSV
6/6 HOF
4/4 ToES(elite mode protectors dead)

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee

Apply at
www.btmguild.com
<Fame> is 10 man semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our intent is being a competitive 10 man raiding guild. With this in mind, Fame is not a “casual” guild we have a serious progression mindset to down all Normal and Heroic current content.

Recruitment Need:

DPS:
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest or Boomkin
Death Knight
Warrior

Healers:
Restoration Druid
Restoration Shaman
Holy Pally or Disc Priest

Also looking for Raid Leader/Officers!

All other exceptional applicants who's classes aren't mentioned will be considered.

Raid Days:

Tuesday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm ST (PST)
Thursday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm ST (PST)
Friday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm ST (PST)
Monday/Saturday are auxiliary days. (Optional Attendance)

Days/Times may change.

Requirements and Expectations:

Item level of 470 or higher.
Vent with functional microphone.
95% Attendance.
Raid-Awareness.
Knowledge of your class and raid environments.
Dedication.
Experience.

Fame is not a casual guild we are a progression oriented 10 man raiding guild. We expect all our members to have the above skills. Failing repeatedly, sub-par performance, and lack luster attitude is not acceptable. We want all our members to work hard to get bosses down and advance the guild as a whole.

What Fame offers:

Outside of raid Fame offers a fun and joking atmosphere that attempts to involve all members of the guild. However, inside raiding, the joking, sarcasm, and stories have their end as we provide a raiding environment that strives on communication and progression.

We provide our members with guild repairs, flasks, knowledge, and potions. We like to utilize our guild bank for the benefit of the members and thus the guild as a whole. We do not stock pile our materials only to stare at them dumbfounded.

We record our kills for Youtube (Interested in seeing our videos? Check the link below!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FameGuildUS

Loot System:

Gear will be distributed to the people who need it the most. Some loot will be rolled for, depending on the item.

How to Join?

There is no web site application, we like to do vent interviews so there is more room for open ended discussion that will help us know how you are as a player and a person. If you’re interested in joining check the contact information below.

Contact Information:

Add us on real ID! MonkQT#1287 or Knuckulz#1187

Knuckulz (Guild Master)
Monkqt (Officer)

Real ID: chugsftw@gmail.com
Progression:
● 6/6H Mogu'shan Vaults cleared.
● 2/6H Heart of Fear cleared.
● 4/4N Terrace cleared.
WoL Rankings: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/200602/rankings/players/
Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7172477212#1
Raid Schedule:
● Sunday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
● Monday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
● Tuesday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
● Wednesday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
*We drop to a lighter schedule after progression.
Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 2/6H and 2/6N we expect to down Garalon this coming week as we are very close!

SPAM BELOW!

<Livid>(lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.
About us:

We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.
What we Provide to Raiders:Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.
How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: [i]MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Still exploring a few more options before I narrow it down
Please read to below if you are looking for a solid 25man guild, "semi-hardcore" with a casual schedule.

I will try keep this to the short, to the point. <Shard> is a stable 5-year old, 25man progression orientated horde guild on the US server Azjol-Nerub. Our leadership is strong and focused. Our members consist of working adults and students. We have fun in raids, but know when to focus. Our goal is to kill our content normal/heroic while it is current, and to have fun while doing so.

If you want a longer post about the history and details about <Shard> check out this post...
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004692676?page=1#0

Currently we are 2/6H MV 25man and 6/6N HoF. Ranked #193 US25

We plan on picking up the pace even more and increasing our US ranking. To do this we need to recruit certain classes and a feral would be freakin' amazing. As we only have 1 feral in the raid ATM. Had 2 quit due to real life somewhat recently and its time to bolster our roster. This would be a core spot.

Schedule:
Wed/Thurs/Sund 730-10pm MST. Invites go out 15 minutes before the raid. We are active on all offnights. Alt 10man raids for fun, BG/RBG, 5man arena, Gold challenge modes ect ect ect...we always have something fun going on. Or even just hanging out on TeamSpeak.

Also we are a very community based guild. In the past we have hosted DMF/Gurubashi arena tournaments. The winner of which would win a carry in a raid (IE 8/8H clear in DS when it was at total farm status). About a hundred or so would show up, was awesome.

If you would like to chat hit me up in-game @ Thatius #1579.

Please fill out your an application to let our members get to know you a bit before joining our team...we want to be personal of course since you are applying to a raiding home :) www.ShardGuild.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

~~THAT