@Friday

Warrior
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
11/30/2012 12:04 AMPosted by Drunkbeard
Speaking of tanking Heroic Elegon isn't that bad. He doesn't really hit for !@#$ lol. My Shield Barrier is absorbing like his whole Breath.

Yeah it's those damn adds that hurt =/ holy !@#$ they eat through a CD as well.

Grats on the Heroic Sha Quiks! I am not looking forward to that crap at all.

Was watching that 11m wipe Ganzar =/ that %^-* is heartbreaking just watching it.
Isn't Heroic Sha like a 20 minute fight? Imagine a 1% wipe on that !@#$ lol. Pretty sure I'd go insane and axe murder my entire city.
11/30/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Drunkbeard
Isn't Heroic Sha like a 20 minute fight? Imagine a 1% wipe on that !@#$ lol. Pretty sure I'd go insane and axe murder my entire city.

20 minute min.
And it's not even a really exciting dynamic 20 minutes. It's like an incredibly repetitive simple 10 minutes and then another incredibly repetitive way harder 10 minutes.
11/30/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Drunkbeard

we had a .7% wipe tonight
11/30/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Ganzar

I hear you guys were using Landsharks on your attempts. They no longer !@#$ with potions? I haven't been in game to test it myself.
11/30/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Ganzar

-_-

I feel so bad for you. Lol.

-_-

I feel so bad for you. Lol.

Sam, Rani, and Myself were all watching that stream man. So, so close. Even blood legion came in Six's stream and was rootin' you guys on.

E: It was really heart breaking to see that .7% wipe man. I weeped for you. :( And now you won't get another shot until Sunday, right?
[Lol, but even DBM yells at you in big blue letters. You could literally do it without even having a cast bar... seriously how are people so bad.

Yeah, that's what you think until you actually do the boss.

I'm sure people said the same things about shadow traps in ICC.
Killed H-Elegon and H-Spirit Kings this week
/feelsgood
tier over. successsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Starting out MoP questing today!
11/30/2012 03:55 AMPosted by Quiks
tier over. successsssssssssssssssssssssssss

do you sleep now?
No, I make a video and start uploading it to youtube. THEN I GO TO SLEEP. YEAH!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNv_WIF_As
Should be live in a few hours, PEACE.
Already bored of this transmog. :/

Wat to do

u and me both
11/30/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Drunkbeard
And it's not even a really exciting dynamic 20 minutes. It's like an incredibly repetitive simple 10 minutes and then another incredibly repetitive way harder 10 minutes.

ewwww, heroic LK all over again
New transmog set, rockin the Brutal Gladiator gear(mainly because it's extremely cheap like 150 honor each). The shield was so obnoxiously big though that I decided to get the Wrathful shield. Now just need a matching weapon. Love Sun Eater but the color doesn't match.
So much fun at a hospital. lol I'm here for a friend because she is having surgery and I'm her ride home. Its nice to have a laptop for stuff like this.
Kind of looking forward to H-Will tonight. I think it's pretty well worked out. And god knows we out-gear the thing. Just want to get it done. I smell a nerf coming very soon to MV and I want everyone dead before it happens. Going to work on H-Garalon after that. Just not sure if we should try anyone in Terrace or move on to H-Wind Lord after that.

Also - Grats to Exodus :)

Oh, and your SS is now my desktop, Clutche <3