Whats a good RP server now since MOP ??

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Whats the better RP server since MOP I mean a real solid one cause Ive been stuck in Moon guard since my rookie days and I like to make a change, if anyone has any good suggestion on a new RP server I be very appreciated, thanks a bunch.
What do you mean by better? You need to add some definition to your problem. Are you finding too much crappy rp and not enough quality? Welcome to the club.

The game is getting a bit old. A lot of people have left. That includes good rpers who have gotten tired of being griefed and found somewhere else to play.

As to other rp servers, try them all. You might get lucky and find some gems hiding on Wyrmrest Accord, Cenarion Circle and even smaller servers like Farstriders. That is assuming you do not want the pvp aspect. If you like the pvp then try Emerald Dream or Earthen Ring.
You can check out Earthen Ring's RP community at earthenring.net
Wyrmrest Accord is really, REALLY good.
It depends on what you're looking for -- each RP server has its strengths and its weaknesses. Personally, I love love love love love love my server. CC has a really tight knit community and a lot of really high quality RP. There's not as big an RP community as WrA and MG and not as much walk-up or random RP as a result.

So, it depends on what you mean by "better RP server".
Moon Guard has a bad stigma because of Goldshire (just stay away if you don't want to see RP trollers), however it has the best RP I have seen. Alliance Side, Stormwind's Cathedral Square always has an active community, and you will also find yourself having random RP when you walk into the city taverns or all over the land. Horde Side is also really good, the tavern at the Valley of Honor usually has some good RP. Both sides also have plenty of good RP guilds to join too!
Wyrmrest Accord is supposed to be pretty good.
Moon Guard is decent if you avoid Goldshire, but it's mostly trolls anyway.

If you want RP-PvP, you're pretty much out of luck, though, at least from what I've heard.
This actually really interests me since I've grown weary of any sort of roleplay on Wyrmrest Accord that would be fitting for a blood elf death knight (the third generation, non-San'layn super brooding sort) that doesn't cause immediate OOC dismissal as being a poor roleplayer for the class and race combination I chose.

I will also be lurking about this topic reading the replies.

12/01/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Fraxinus
You can check out Earthen Ring's RP community at earthenring.net

Jeeze.. they ask for very personal information that really shouldn't have to be required to fill out.

Edit: Oh, well they let me get away with answering very vaguely. Hm.
Moon guards good ally side for random RP didnt find much on the horde im sure its there just didnt look hard enough haha. If you dont like ERP stay away from goldshire though some of the my role plays there will make someone throw up
As good as Moonguard is, I have not been able to find anyone who is willing to rp the leveling from 85 to 90 with me. Very sad that everyone is so caught up in leveling they fail to enjoy the experience with a little companionship and rp.
I wish I could say it was Scarlet Crusade, since we're one of the oldest RP servers. But I can't.