How do you solo razorgore?

Pet Battles
Hi guys, anyone has any advice? I've tried this in the past, and it wasn't really possible, he would just get mobbed down by all the orcs/dragons that spawn around the place.
I don't know what the "past" is for you, but it's extremely easy to solo at the moment.
past for me was pre pandaria at lvl 85.

I would MC him, run him to furthest egg possible and start... after a few eggs had to break mc to fight all the adds. But I never had enough to make him live long enough.
You just need to make sure the adds are on you. That's it really. You should be able to get all the eggs in 2 MCs. Adds will aggro onto you if Razorgore is near you so if he gets too many on him run him over to you and the adds should leave him alone.
12/01/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Adelaide
You just need to make sure the adds are on you. That's it really. You should be able to get all the eggs in 2 MCs. Adds will aggro onto you if Razorgore is near you so if he gets too many on him run him over to you and the adds should leave him alone.

Do they automatically assault me first if they are near me or do I need to break MC for it?
12/01/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Rallea

Do they automatically assault me first if they are near me or do I need to break MC for it?

Yes, they'll just aggro onto you if they're in range.
as a cat druid:
-mc razor, start killing eggs
-every time a dragon spawns, put it to sleep (0 cast time, can do this while moving between eggs)
-should have over half the eggs dead by the time mc runs out
-pop a couple aoes to kill everything attacking you
-mc again, kill the rest of the eggs - keep sleeping dragons whenever possible
-kill razorgore

I think the trick most people miss is the sleeping dragons - cuts the damage that razor takes by a lot.
i dropped my elemental totem and then mced razor, the elemental went to town on the adds while i killed eggs, mc ran out. cleaned up some adds with chain lightning, drop my other elemental, finish eggs. kill razor, gg
Thanks for the help guys. Just finished soloing BWL on my Warlock thanks to this thread.

I didn't bother sleeping the dragons, just ran Razorgore to me when he started getting too many on him. Pop an AoE, MC, and go for it again. Easy stuff.
I did it on my ret pally.

First, enable Righteous fury.

I controlled from on top of the platform. After taking out the first three, I picked up Razorgore and destroyed the eggs on the control platform and in front of it, getting as many of the near ones before the adds started spawning. After taking out a row or so on the floor in front of the platform, I cleared down the side of the room to the other end, and destroyed as many there as possible in the first channel. I made sure he was at the far end when the channel broke. During the down time, I popped some cooldowns and Divine stormed twice, and healed myself once. I jumped back in after that, and was able to clear the rest of the eggs on the second control. He had about 5-10% left, I had about 30% left.

It took a few tries to get it to work out. Good luck and may the RNG gods be with you.
The way I did it was speccing into Conversion. When adds started spawning/when there was a few on Razorgore I'd drop the MC, blow everything I could to get runic power/heal and then pop Conversion and start channeling the MC again. Adds were aggroing onto me just from healer aggro, managed to finish all the eggs with Razorgore at about 25%. Though I felt that I got really, really lucky. I popped army about midway through to keep things kinda under control.

Unfortunately, none of the pets dropped :< better luck next week!
I went in as holy and when I started the initial MC I started with the eggs around the area Razorgore starts at. I let the first MC channel go all the way until the end and healed myself up, gathered all the adds on to me, then started a new MC channel. From then it was stop and go. Start the MC break an egg or two, cancel to gather adds, start MC again, break a couple eggs and so on until I got them all.
As an assassination rogue I just managed to solo the entire BWL raid this week. I didnt need to do any cheap moves like jumping on the balcony or anything. Razorgore took me a half-dozen tries but i eventually made it. All I did was kill the controller then take control of razorgore and make him run around busting the eggs. When there were a decent number of adds attacking me and razorgore i cast Fan of Knives twice, killing everyone around me and cast it once near razorgore to pull aggro on all the adds attacking him (had to be careful as this also damaged razorgore a decent amount). I finally destroyed the last egg with razor about 10 seconds away from death. Once you make it phase 2 its pretty simple.
The easiest way I've found is to go as a healer, or a class with something that works like a HoT. If you drop the channel, clear out a few of the mobs, and then heal yourself, everything should ignore Razorgore and focus on you instead without any tricks. I managed to finish the fight solo as a Mistweaver Monk for my first run and as a level 85 Frost DK on my second run.

Got the pet both times! :D Going to try for a third on my Druid before the weekly reset.
How I did it as Destruction.

Burning Rush my HP down to ~10% and let Grimoire of Sacrifice ticks get mob aggro. After accidentally AoEing Razorgore a fair bit between MC's, I managed to clear all the eggs with ~20% HP on Razergore.
I am so confused as to how I did this my first shot after patch 5.1 release. I am a fury warrior and managed to solo it my first time just by destroying the eggs on razorgores starting side and work my way down, dropping mc every now and then to attack the mobs and get agro. But today ive wiped several times doing the same strat. No matter what I try I can't seem to get agro away from razorgore and he just keeps dying. I have tried moving razorgore whilst mc towards me cause apparently that gives you agro... it didn't.

Any other tips to get the mobs off razorgore would be greatly appreciated
you can skip the burning rush. the odd hit for 100-300 or however low it is will be enough with grimoire to give you aggro.
Some bosses that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone: Razorgore the Untamed in Blackwing Lair

Needs to be removed from the patch notes
Some bosses that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone: Razorgore the Untamed in Blackwing Lair

Needs to be removed from the patch notes

The whole razorgore fight is ridiculously easy with Sacrifice, all the mobs just latch on to me pretty much off the bat.