486 Afflic/Demo Lock Looking For Raid Group

Guild Recruitment
Post Limit:
Need a new home for my new main. Have been on a dead server for way too long and need to transfer off. Can make most raid nights, I am an amazing raider with the ability to be raid aware and pull high DPS. Been raiding since Vanilla. Please respond back, this server is killing me.

Thanks,
Nash
Guild: Relentless Pursuit
Realm: Blade's Edge (PvE)
Faction: Alliance

Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday, 9PM-12PM EST (6PM-9PM PST)

Progression: 6/6N Mogu'shan Vaults

About Us:

Relentless Pursuit's core 10-man team was started in February, 2012 in a casual raiding environment. We finished Heroic DS 9th on server (4th Alliance 10-man). Only the top raiders from last expansion have been brought back onto the core team, and we are currently looking for similar, exceptional players that are interested in semi-hardcore/hardcore progression raiding.

Since the start of the expansion, we have been running with a few pugs each raid night, therefore limiting our progression. We have managed to down 6/6N despite of this. Our goal is to be the TOP progression raiding guild on the server, while having fun doing it.

Here's what is expected from you:

-Show up on time for raids: Minimum of 80% attendance is MANDATORY
-Have raid awareness: Fire is bad.
-Know how to play your class and spec: You must pull competitive numbers on the meters
-Share the same mentality as the rest of the team: We raid to down bosses.

If interested, contact me in-game.
RealID: sigmaxrp@gmail.com
Battletag: sigma#1298
Hola,

Friend Zone (25 Man Guild) is recruiting your class for a core raiding spot.

Progression: 1/6 Heroic Vaults, 6/6 Normal Heart Of Fear, 4/4 ToES
Server: Darkspear, Alliance
Raid Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) Optional 10 man over the weekend for more progression.

Contact: Vitaminwater: Battletag, Vitaminwater#1922 or myself Spens#1678
[H] Sympathy of Turalyon (PvE)

Sympathy was established in April 2012 when we moved horde from our former alliance counterpart (Apathy) to get the attention of better players. Unfortunately, we got off to a rocky start with the new 25M and are in dire need of exceptional players. Our 2 10 mans have been established for quite some time and our 25M is going through its filtering stage currently so we'll be ready to push harder through the next tier with more competent and skilled raiders. Raid spots are competitive so don't think you'll pass trial and get to be lazy. We want to keep raising the bar and pushing harder.

We currently need any and all amazing DPS who don't stand in !@#$ and follow directions!

25M Raid Schedule:
8-11 EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and sometimes Monday.

10s currently not recruiting.

Websites of Interest:
- http://sympathy.rancidracing.com/
- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Sympathy

Please apply online so me and my officers can look over it as we get a chance. I've been really busy lately and hunting me down online before raid times is almost impossible.

If you need to get in contact with me, add my battletag: Sieara#1968 or email me: nintendobratkat@yahoo.com since my phone gets my emails.
Voracity is currently taking applications for our 10 man roster, in order to rebuild to our 25 man team.

Voracity's motto of "Raiding Smarter, Not Harder" has driven our progression and teamwork since our founding in April 2008. Voracity has been one of the top guilds on Anvilmar since its inception. We are looking to add to our core of elite raiders with equally skilled and determined players, and regain that top spot on Server in MoP, as well as significantly improve upon our Tier 13 US 181 Progression ranking.

Tier 14 Progression
3/6H Mogu'shan Vaults
4/6 Heart of Fear

Pre MoP progression:
Tier 13 - 8/8 Heroic (25), 8/8 Normal (25)
Tier 12 - 7/7 Heroic, 7/7 Normal
Tier 11 - 9/13 Heroic, 12/12 Normal
WotLK:-US 140 Heroic Lich King "Light of Dawn"-US 177
Heroic Halion-US 208
Tribute to Insanity "Grand Crusader"-US 137
Alone in the Darkness "Death's Demise"-US 171
Algalon "Celestial Defender"-
US 17 to complete all WotLK raid achievements.All Burning Crusade content pre-WotLK!

Our schedule may seem lighter than other "high-end" raiding guilds, however we require a high level of attention, patience, and participation during all of our raids. Following the mantra of "raiding smarter, not harder," we set high expectations, ask our role leads and players to fully prepare for all encounters, and come together for raid times with a mentality of seeing new content and progressing as quickly as possible.

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 8:30-11:30EST.

Before looking at our recruiting needs, we suggest that anyone or everyone that is interested in applying to our guild, please do so. Even if we are full on your class, we may still consider you if you excel in your role.

We are currently recruiting (Updated 11/18/12):
Tank:

Blood Death Knight
Brewmaster Monk
Protection Warrior
Protection Paladin

Healer:
Holy Paladin
Restoration Druid
Mistweaver Monk
Discipline Priest
Holy Priest
Restoration Shaman

DPS:
Mage
Balance Druid
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Rogue
Enhancement Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Retribution Paladin
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Any exceptional player. Ability and willingness to play multiple specs is a plus. Our expectations of new members:

18+ years of age.
Maintain 80% attendance, more is strongly encouraged.
Quick communication with the raid, including...fluency in English, Mumble, a mic.
Acquired the highest level of gear available to the applicant (minimum of heroic, valor point, rep, and crafted gear) Current raid pieces are a bonus.
Self motivation to research gear upgrades, ability usage, raid encounters.
Give and receive constructive criticism on the spot to master new encounters.
Come to raids prepared with enough food buffs and flasks or elixirs to last the entire raid.
Have prior raiding experience, the more challenging the better.

Anvilmar Information: PvE - NY Database - Launched in 2006 - Lists server time in PST. WoW Progress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/anvilmar

General Guild Information:

Our loot system is EPGP.

Check us out and apply at: http://www.worldofvoracity.com (Feel free to post on the forums of any questions/concerns you may have, also feel free to contact us in game)
Hey, Devon from Siege - Shadowmoon Horde 10

6/6H 3/6H 4/4N
Mon-Thu 7-11 est

Devon#1175 would love to hear from you

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200084437
kryttz#1942 Add me lets talk! Seriously tho...
9pm - 12am EST, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Core spot available for an exceptional warlock!

<Second Attempt> is a former world 70 guild looking for more amazing players to round out our 10 man raiding rosters!

We've been around for 6 years as a 25 man guild, but as of Cataclysm we have multiple 10 man groups as well that raid on different times and days including the weekends.

We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole get a taste of the top 100 world kills we were pushing for previously! If you are looking to do 10 mans and 25 mans down the road, but also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit!

We raid from 9pm - 12am EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday with Monday optional and 12am - 3am EST Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

The raid times for our raid group we are looking to bolster is 9pm - 12am EST Tuesday - Thursday with Monday optional as well as our 12am - 3am EST raid group.

As it stands now, our 9pm - 12am EST raid group is split into two 10 mans. We are looking for exceptional players to round out our roster as we transition back into 25 mans down the road. Our late night 12am - 3am raid group is raiding raiding 10 man content as well in split 10 mans and is looking to get back into 25 man content.

A few key things about us:
  • We harbor 4 active and progressive raid groups
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We're located on an EST server, but the server is located in Chicago so the ping is good for everyone
  • We're on a medium pop server with a good economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and actively partake in every facet of the game aside from role playing, especially considering we are on a PvE server

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker

Realm First! Sha of Anger

Mogu'shan Vaults Progression
    6/6 Normal
    4/6 Heroic

Heart of Fear Progression
    6/6 Normal

Terrace of Endless Springs
    3/4 Normal

Dragon Soul Progression:
    8/8 Normal
    8/8 Heroic Mode

For more information on our guild, our main recruitment thread is located here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794831969?page=1#0

Check out our website at:
    http://sa-eonar.guildzilla.com/

If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID:

Indofear
    Sékhmet
    Thaoden
    Alcibiâdes
    Garenshow
    Serrif
    Ak

BATTLE TAG:
    Indofear#1324
    REALID:
    endofear@gmail.com - Indofear - GM
    foreva_1@yahoo.com - Sékhmet - Co-GM
    rebelnash03@yahoo.com - Ak - Late Night Officer
    <Shadows and Dust> (Arygos)

We are 10 man that is top 200 US guild currently 5/16 Heroic looking for good players. I want to talk to you, so please contact me through my battle tag.

Juicyjonny#1623
    SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar, consisting of player from top US 100 guilds who want to enjoy the game and down content in a competitive manner. We are looking for players who are competent and capable of performing at the level of some of our best players, so that we may push for top US rankings

We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule. We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 30-35 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench). Spots here are earned and we give every new recruit the chance to fight for a spot and prove they deserve it

We Raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Times: 8:50 (invites) 9-12:30 (we dont pull after 12:30)

Please be minimum 474 ilvl 4/6 MV progression

If your interested visit www.slle.co or msg me at my realID benker1000@aol.com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info
    hey Dremmora,

We run a 2 night a week 10 man team which fields Friday and Saturday from 5:15-10 PST. Currently we could greatly benefit from having a competent and dedicated Warlock. The teams progression is 16/16N and 3/6H MSV. If you're interested in more information regarding how we're run you can find it at: http://www.avatar-suramar.com I'd like to chat more with you and see if we're what you're looking for so I will leave my contact info below:

Realid: Brad.Viola@hotmail.com
    Battletag: Dikkybubba#1195

Looking forward to talking with you soon
    <Something Wicked> is a 7/16HM 25s guild on PVE Whisperwind (Chicago).
    We raid Wed, Thurs, Sun 8-12 CST.

Recruitment
    We are looking for a few exceptional DPS (especially Mages, Warlocks, and Monks). We recruit for raiding spots, not for the bench. We look for your knowledge and ability to play your class, your familiarity with hardmodes, your ability to learn from mistakes (not only your own), and that you give an appropriate effort to maximize your character. Applicants should be properly gemmed, reforged, and enchanted with appropriate raiding professions.

We are stable and efficient
    We have been a guild since vanilla with the same guild/raid leader throughout, both great testaments to our stability. We are efficient, maintaining our three-night schedule while keeping up with five-night guilds (and even doing better than the majority). Unlike other "three night" guilds, we actually only raid three nights, and unlike other 25s guilds we actually kill any and all of our content with 25 people.

We care about raiding
    We do so well because our members are dedicated: correctly gearing, enchanting, reforging, speccing, and researching their classes. Members are required to come to raid prepared with consumables and knowledge of boss mechanics. In return we fund raid repairs, supply Banquets when learning fights, and give free offspec gear. We use a custom loot system that quickly allows newer members to gear up while still rewarding the high attendance of older members.

We care about our real lives
    We are a diverse community with people from many backgrounds and even though we down the content we still like to have a good time--we have had a guild meetup in Las Vegas, hung out at Blizzcon, and are doing a Secret Santa for the holidays!

How to contact us
    If interested you can contact Moshne (GM) in-game, moshne[at]me[dot]com by email/RealID, or Nazsari by AIM, or go to somethingwickedguild.com to fill out an app. You can also contact officers Oxey, Shiramune, or Zothen in-game. Good luck!
    Hi, my guild is #1 on our server and we've started progressing on heroics already.

Add my battletag for more information: Cozjin#1823
    || Ruined - Proudmoore||
    - 2/6H - 6/6 - 4/4 -
    Weds - Thurs - Sun - Mon [6:30 PST - 8:30 PST]
    ruined-guild.com

---

Ruined is currently recruiting one of many specs/classes to round out our roster.
    [[Rogue - Feral/Balance Druid - Warlock - Mage - Mistweaver Monk]]

As a launch day guild Ruined prides itself in clearing all content while relevant whilst maintaining a fun atmosphere that is stress free yet driven for success. Raiders in Ruined are more of a family and the attitude shows it; We're looking for somebody who fits our personality and dark senses of humor ontop of playing their class well.

We use a very loose Loot Council style system;
    Members discuss which pieces of loot they require prior and roll amongst themselves to figure out what goes where. Intervention only happens when absolutely necessary for decisions.
    At the moment we are also going back to Firelands to farm up extra staves for alts and to give up something to do on off-nights.

We are located on Proudmoore [PST];
    A high-population realm with a booming economy - We just so happen to be known as one of the friendliest realms on US servers. Not to mention the dozens of progression oriented guilds; Meaning if Ruined isn't a fit for you the transfer isn't a waste!
    PuG's happen throughout the day due to our large global playerbase - Proudmoore never really has a down time.

Applications must be submitted to the guild website. An Officer will get back to you within the day.
    ---

If you have any questions feel free to add my battle-tag;
    Schwert#1970
    We're Pretty Pink Pwnies (PPP), a 25 man Horde guild on US-Boulderfist. This version of the guild has been around since 2005, originating way back to vanilla WoW on Deathwing. We've puttered around various servers over the years and currently reside on Boulderfist. Some of our members have known each other for five or more years now, and we take pride in maintaining a tight knit group. Most of our members are in their 20s, and we do not actively recruit people under the age of 18.

Our officers include Vladya, Chopliver, and Nestar!

Officer loot

Consumables provided for core raiders

Current progression:2/6H MSV, 6/6 HoF, 1/4 ToES

Feel free to message any one of us if you have questions.

-Raid Times-

Tuesday - Thursday
    7pm - 11pm PST

Monday
    7pm -10pm PST

Thanks for reading, good luck, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Contact information-

Pretty Pink Pwnies - US Boulderfist Horde

Vladya realid- Vladya#1125
    Chopliver realid- Traumatize#1690
    Nestar realid-Nestar#1100
    Hey man! I am very interested. I would like to talk more, add my RealID: Inquisitionx@gmail.com
    Remebrance of Anvilmar is recruiting a ranged dps for our 10 man raid team. We raid Tues, Wends, Sund from 6:30- 9:30 pm server. Please go to www.remembrance.dkpsystem.com and put in an application if interested in joining us, or message Findoranor or Nawtynurse in game.Would prefer to get a Shadow priest, Boomy, or ele shammy.

Put in an app and let the officers check it out. A Lock would not be bad eiteher.
    It's Super Effective is a 10 man Raiding Guild looking to fill its ranks! Some Raiders have downed 5/6 HM MV, 6/6 HoF (attempted 3/6 HM, 2/6 HM downed), and 4/4 ToES. The experience is here, we just need YOU!

Current Needs:
  • 1 Healer (Pally or Resto/Ele Sham preferred)<<<Immediate Need
  • 2 Ranged (Mage, Lock, or possibly a Hunter)
  • Exceptional players are always welcome

• Current Raid Comp:
  • Prot Warrior
  • Blood DK
  • MW Monk
  • Resto Druid
  • WW Monk
  • Fire Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Frost DK
  • Hunter

• Raid Times:
  • Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-11 CST

• Loot:
  • Loot Council

• Guild Website:
  • http://itssupereffective.enjin.com/

• What's expected of you:
  • To have a complete MS and OS gear with appropriate gems, enchants, and reforges that yield the greatest DPS/HPS/Mitigation which includes 2 crafting professions...gathering professions are not acceptable
  • To earn Faction reputation with all groups that provide gear and patterns
  • Knowledge and competency of ALL specializations of your class and to keep up-to-date with the latest theory-crafting, which allows you to know and play the best specialization for each fight
  • To provide your own flasks, potions, and 275-300 food (until we generate enough income to provide for our Raiders)
  • Your complete and undivided attention and highest level of motivation for the duration of the raid
  • Near 100% attendance and to log in often...not just for raids. If you are going to be absent from the raid, you will need to let us know well in advance
  • To show up AT LEAST 15 minutes before the start of each raid to receive special instructions
  • To have knowledge of all encounters prior to the first pull during progression
  • The ability to accept criticism as criticism is important to progression
  • To be active on our guild forums

• We want to provide the most enjoyable raiding environment for all of our players, have fun, and work together as a team. Our main goal will always be to complete ALL current Heroic content and earn all associated achievements before each new tier of content is released. All players are welcomed to join, but those wanting to raid will be expected to perform at a higher level. We look forward to hearing from you!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can reach me via my Battle Tag Darknut#1983
    Hi Dremmora,

Cohors Praetoria is an Alliance guild on Vek'nilash. We could use another Warlock for our 25 man progression.

Raid days: Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sun from 7-10 server time (CST) (during progression - we obviously run fewer days if there's nothing to kill!)

Currently we're 8/16. We have a history of clearing stuff effectively (8/8 heroic Dragon Soul, 7/8 heroic Firelands, etc when that content was relevant) and using people's times wisely. We fully expect to be progressing into heroic modes as usual this tier.

We tend to be older and more mature than most progression guilds. Many of us have been playing together for quite a while and the average age of the guild is probably a good bit older than the average age of most WoW players. As such, we're pretty low on drama and high on maturity. We try to use our time wisely, because we know that everyone's time is valuable. We're looking to add more players who fit that bill.

If this sounds like the place you might be looking for, please visit http://www.cohorspraetoria.com for more info. Our archive of news posts tends to give a sense of our guild's humor and atmosphere, so I recommend checking that out.

If you have any questions and want to talk to someone directly, our guild leader's battletag is Branar#1318. Feel free to tag him and let him know you're interested in the guild - he'd be happy to talk.

Thanks - and regardless of whether or not you are interested in us, best of luck as you look for a guild.
    Hey
    <The Night shift> of Ysera is recruiting ranged dps for a core raid spot. We are an 18+ guild that raids Friday and Saturday nights. The guild was created back at the end of wrath with the goal to have an adult friendly guild where people could still go about their everyday lives and still raid end game content. We are a laid back guild but still manage to push progression and work our way through heroic content while only raiding 6 hours a week.

We finished cata 8/8h ds and ranked 5th on server which included guilds like midwinter a top ranked US guild.

Our current progression is 6/6 mv and 2/6 hof. Due to a lot of real life issues with some of our raiders our progression has been a lot slower than normal and now if back on track, and we are just looking to fill out one more key spot to help push us through the rest of the content.

Our raid times: Friday 11:30 pm to 2 am EST
    Saturday 10:30 pm to 2 am EST

Current needs: Hunter, Warlock, ele shaman, or warlock

If interested please feel free to contact us in game Darkeside (Battletag is Darkeside#1725) or Nirodha (Nagrarok#1857)